Results 1 to 10 of 14

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Oniji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    73
    Character
    Oni Ji
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Swishytail View Post
    I may be wrong, but I think they are fixing this in 2.25. There was a dev response somewhere.
    I will look for the response when I can. Unless someone can provide a link. If I track it down, I will remove it from the list.

    Thanks for the heads up.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Swishytail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    483
    Character
    Swishytail Exaflare
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Oniji View Post
    I will look for the response when I can. Unless someone can provide a link. If I track it down, I will remove it from the list.

    Thanks for the heads up.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...79#post2017279
    (0)