Results 1 to 10 of 16

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Axidrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    436
    Character
    Axidrain Fy
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    ummmm, i dont know about u guys. but paladins are still solid even after the warrior buff. warriors are on about on par now. no imbalance here. every class has useless cross class skills.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player
    Zedine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    144
    Character
    Zedine Zafir
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Axidrain View Post
    ummmm, i dont know about u guys. but paladins are still solid even after the warrior buff. warriors are on about on par now. no imbalance here. every class has useless cross class skills.
    I agree but i'm not just looking to "buff " paladin. I would like for both tanks to not have access to each others combo enmity ability which is useless, and for at least paladin to get something worthwhile from CNJ.
    (0)
    Jack of all trades, Master of none!
    If you need help feel free to ask!

  3. #3
    Player
    Renala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    133
    Character
    Renala Lunaria
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedine View Post
    I agree but i'm not just looking to "buff " paladin. I would like for both tanks to not have access to each others combo enmity ability which is useless, and for at least paladin to get something worthwhile from CNJ.
    Stoneskin is awesome. Don't know what your saying.
    (0)