Results 1 to 10 of 437

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    anceru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    61
    Character
    Anceru Epocan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixmp View Post
    I also do understand that playing with people you trust etc is more fun and being trolled by strangers is a fun killer to, but take this as a chance to build the strength of the community.
    You do make good points, however I disagree with the stuff I quoted you on. How is carrying griefers through content the same as building a strong community? Isn't it the exact opposite?
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player
    Sixmp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    274
    Character
    Grusum Poostrider
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by anceru View Post
    You do make good points, however I disagree with the stuff I quoted you on. How is carrying griefers through content the same as building a strong community? Isn't it the exact opposite?
    Well they will rely on 23 other people to clear the content. I would suspect they would be less interested in griefing so people who might grief would also be under scrutiny from the games community. Names would be passed round the community and naughty people would be excluded.
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player
    anceru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    61
    Character
    Anceru Epocan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixmp View Post
    Well they will rely on 23 other people to clear the content. I would suspect they would be less interested in griefing so people who might grief would also be under scrutiny from the games community. Names would be passed round the community and naughty people would be excluded.
    I believe in a more systemic approach. Passing around names in a community seems to me like a step backward and reminds me of something you'd find in older games like FFXI.
    (1)