Results 1 to 10 of 172

Thread: Minion Wishlist

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Siren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    87
    Character
    Reika Nikaidoh
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 74
    I want a cute mini version of my char that comes up to my knee
    (13)

  2. #2
    Player
    IgnatiusCrumwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    59
    Character
    Ignacia Crumwald
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Siren View Post
    I want a cute mini version of my char that comes up to my knee
    This. They could call it a Doppelganger minion.
    (4)

  3. #3
    Player
    Shinigamixx666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2
    Character
    Shinigami Shana
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Siren View Post
    I want a cute mini version of my char that comes up to my knee
    cool idea lalafells would be supper tiny:P how about Ultros and better yet a Kefka (psychotic laugh and all) some kingdom hearts minons would be cool to.. :P
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player
    Morningstar1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    3,492
    Character
    Aurora Aura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Curagaja View Post
    I want elementals as minions. It would be nice to have one of the 8 elementals following you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidoh View Post
    Mini-Wandering Minstrel (Yoshi-P's alter ego character).

    Alpha and Beta testers know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siren View Post
    I want a cute mini version of my char that comes up to my knee
    I also want these, as well as

    • Wind up versions of the enemies from this game and FFXII with palette swaps that can be summoned with the same item. (Example being the Mandragoras, Snakes, Mantises, Gaters, etc)
    • And that;s about it
    (0)