Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12
  1. #11
    Player
    TritonRM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11
    Character
    Dnerus Lordender
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
    Yep I've got the same problem, sitting on a CE that I can't enter the code on, well I'm not subbing to this game till they give me what I've paid for so once the free time runs out, guess I'm going back to some other mmo. Support have still not answered my ticket yet and I'm not giving this company another penny until they sort this.
    They said multiple times before ARR started Phase 4 testing. That if you owned 1.0 Standard or 1.0 CE that you could not apply the ARR CE to your account. Your only option was to start a new account or to wait for the CE Digital upgrade, or buy the PS3 CE version. So blaming S-E is pointless as the fault lies with you.
    (2)
    In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

  2. #12
    Player
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15
    Character
    Shaseeri Synns
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 37
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonRM View Post
    They said multiple times before ARR started Phase 4 testing. That if you owned 1.0 Standard or 1.0 CE that you could not apply the ARR CE to your account. Your only option was to start a new account or to wait for the CE Digital upgrade, or buy the PS3 CE version. So blaming S-E is pointless as the fault lies with you.
    Couldn't have got early access otherwise, and to be honest couldn't care less paid for it so if I don't get my items the game can swivel. Simple really, no skin off my nose, plenty of other mmos coming. This games good but not that good and it wouldn't take much for them to make it possible to add those codes and still doesn't change the fact there customer support is terrible.
    (0)
    Last edited by Synns; 09-08-2013 at 03:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2