Results 1 to 10 of 24

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayward View Post
    From what I read in the Lodestone notes, it appears those RMT accounts were hacked. To anyone reading this thread, PLEASE get and USE the S-E security tokens so these losers can't steal your character and possibly get you in trouble. There's not much room for complacency when you're dealing with a countries that actively encourage intellectual property theft.
    I will once it becomes a free service via android or something.
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player
    Toukai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    35
    Character
    Toukai Valentine
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 61
    it is a free service, I downloaded mine on the google play store.
    (7)

  3. #3
    Player
    Tagihi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bohuslän
    Posts
    373
    Character
    Lhei Fox
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    It is Free i had it, but now i have token.
    (1)

  4. #4
    Player
    KiriA500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    2,434
    Character
    Doctor Beatbox
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by coldreactive View Post
    I will once it becomes a free service via android or something.
    Lucky for you, it's already a free service on iOS and Android.

    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...re_token&hl=en
    Apple: Use the app store on your phone to find it.
    (6)

  5. #5
    Player

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    576
    Quote Originally Posted by KiriA500 View Post
    Lucky for you, it's already a free service on iOS and Android.

    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...re_token&hl=en
    Apple: Use the app store on your phone to find it.
    Lost my answers to my security questions (Never used them until now.) So now I have to wait for them to remove those or reset them / etc.
    (0)