Results 1 to 10 of 6312

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Evil-Siren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't care X33
    Posts
    309
    Character
    Esumi Aoi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    Does any Miqo'te (or other female race) made some Screenshots of the Dragoon AF armor and would be so kind to share it with me?
    I would need some screenshots of all sides cuz I might make a DRG Cosplay this year ( '_' )/)
    I only made some during night time, so it's hard for me to see all the details >__<
    Please help me out ;_;
    (2)

    www.evil-siren.deviantart.com

  2. #2
    Player
    Holy_Dragoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,533
    Character
    Holy Dragoon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil-Siren View Post
    Does any Miqo'te (or other female race) made some Screenshots of the Dragoon AF armor and would be so kind to share it with me?
    I would need some screenshots of all sides cuz I might make a DRG Cosplay this year ( '_' )/)
    I only made some during night time, so it's hard for me to see all the details >__<
    Please help me out ;_;
    Sorry for the delay =)
    I threw together this for you. I do have more, some bad poses, action shots, and so one. If you need more let me know.

    https://plus.google.com/photos/11076...34831334624017

    There's some non-AF pics in there too. I plan on adding to that album some more over time so it encompasses a lot of Character pics.
    (1)


  3. #3
    Player
    Abriael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    4,821
    Character
    Abriael Rosen
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy_Dragoon View Post
    Sorry for the delay =)
    I threw together this for you. I do have more, some bad poses, action shots, and so one. If you need more let me know.

    https://plus.google.com/photos/11076...34831334624017

    There's some non-AF pics in there too. I plan on adding to that album some more over time so it encompasses a lot of Character pics.
    Thanks for coming to the rescue Holy
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player
    Evil-Siren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't care X33
    Posts
    309
    Character
    Esumi Aoi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy_Dragoon View Post
    Sorry for the delay =)
    I threw together this for you. I do have more, some bad poses, action shots, and so one. If you need more let me know.

    https://plus.google.com/photos/11076...34831334624017

    There's some non-AF pics in there too. I plan on adding to that album some more over time so it encompasses a lot of Character pics.
    OMG!!!! Thank you soooo much sweety!!!! ;_____; <333333333333
    Your screenshots will help a lot!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    (\(^o^)/)
    (0)

    www.evil-siren.deviantart.com

  5. #5
    Player
    Holy_Dragoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,533
    Character
    Holy Dragoon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil-Siren View Post
    OMG!!!! Thank you soooo much sweety!!!! ;_____; <333333333333
    Your screenshots will help a lot!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
    (\(^o^)/)
    Why you're very welcome. I always like helping out this community where I can! I'll be taking some more screens in ARR in hopes I can try my hand at something special in 2.0.
    (0)


  6. #6
    Player
    Evil-Siren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Don't care X33
    Posts
    309
    Character
    Esumi Aoi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy_Dragoon View Post
    Why you're very welcome. I always like helping out this community where I can! I'll be taking some more screens in ARR in hopes I can try my hand at something special in 2.0.


    Today my Wonderflex arrived, oh god, I hope I don't mess it up xDDD
    (2)

    www.evil-siren.deviantart.com