Results 1 to 10 of 62

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    LaylaTsarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4,950
    Character
    Y'sira Kurai
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Themarvin View Post
    Not really,.
    Yes really many of us use our homes constantly. I'm always in a housing district when not in a duty or running some duty list item. I attend a ton of club events and more in them. Looking forward to a big New Years event on Crystal. Just because you're gotten jaded about housing doesn't mean the player base in general has.
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player
    Vahlnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Tent In the Middle of Nowhere
    Posts
    9,647
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by LaylaTsarra View Post
    Yes really many of us use our homes constantly. I'm always in a housing district when not in a duty or running some duty list item. I attend a ton of club events and more in them. Looking forward to a big New Years event on Crystal. Just because you're gotten jaded about housing doesn't mean the player base in general has.
    I also use my house a lot. When I'm in game I'm usually chilling in my house while waiting to queue for things once I'm done with my other daily chores like hunts or beast tribe dailies. It is also fully furnished, though I usually add to it pretty regularly. The outside remains mostly the same though.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Tags for this Thread