Results 1 to 10 of 255

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    EorzeasNTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Ul'dah
    Posts
    838
    Character
    Rongi Pongi
    World
    Ultima
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 53
    Once i post the cast list, anyone not cast will definitely go audition for Cycle 4, so don't worry!

    Yes, cutscene submissions are not allowed in the contest, but since this was auditions and it was a close up, i don't really mind it. Cutscene screenshots will not be allowed now nor never in the actual competition. ^^,

    Arias, youre close up just made every girl and guy in this thread melt into jelly, but PLEASE submit a battleshot before 1159 tonight! x3
    Action shots were part of the Forum Cycle being run by Tyriont. I wanna see some battle shots! xD

    Also, Mister Adam can you email me? Youre the only judge i dont have an email for. EorzeasNTMlol@yahoo.com
    (1)
    Last edited by EorzeasNTM; 04-10-2015 at 06:04 AM.

  2. #2
    Player
    Aiyalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    181
    Character
    Rina Trevelyan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by EorzeasNTM View Post
    Arias, youre close up just made every girl and guy in this thread melt into jelly
    Amen to that.
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player
    TheRogueX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ul'Dah - Thanalan
    Posts
    877
    Character
    Arias Lightbearer
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by EorzeasNTM View Post
    Arias, youre close up just made every girl and guy in this thread melt into jelly, but PLEASE submit a battleshot before 1159 tonight! x3
    My bad! Got it mixed up. Battle Shot incoming!

    I'll leave you with these hilarious outtakes in the meantime:





    EDIT: QUESTION: Does the mob need to be visible in the battle shot?
    (1)
    Last edited by TheRogueX; 04-10-2015 at 06:17 AM.

  4. #4
    Player
    Aiyalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    181
    Character
    Rina Trevelyan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogueX View Post
    My bad! Got it mixed up. Battle Shot incoming!

    I'll leave you with these hilarious outtakes in the meantime:





    EDIT: QUESTION: Does the mob need to be visible in the battle shot?
    I believe so, yeah. Mine was visible.
    (0)

  5. #5
    Player
    TheRogueX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ul'Dah - Thanalan
    Posts
    877
    Character
    Arias Lightbearer
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiyalia View Post
    I believe so, yeah. Mine was visible.
    Quote Originally Posted by EorzeasNTM View Post
    I would like it to be, yes. xD

    And while you are here, I cant tell if your hair is black or dark blue in your icon! In the event you are cast, the high Fashion Crystal Make Over shot cannot be Blonde, Brown, or Black hair! x_X
    Ok, well damn. I have a really great one, but I was trying to actually get my face in the shot so the mob isn't visible at all.

    And as for me, currently, I'm just cosplaying as Karasu but in the default NIN AF colors right now. :P I'll change the hair color for the Make Over shot.
    (1)

  6. #6
    Player
    Aiyalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    181
    Character
    Rina Trevelyan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogueX View Post
    Ok, well damn. I have a really great one, but I was trying to actually get my face in the shot so the mob isn't visible at all.
    This was my battle shot entry.

    I don't know if you play on PC, but I just pressed the V key on my keyboard to get the frontal view in mid-fight.
    (1)
    Last edited by Aiyalia; 04-10-2015 at 07:01 AM.

  7. #7
    Player
    starLivitation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    485
    Character
    Starfish Melody
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiyalia View Post
    This was my battle shot entry.

    I don't know if you play on PC, but I just pressed the V key on my keyboard to get the frontal view in mid-fight.
    ur char model is so awsome btw and that shot...
    (1)

  8. #8
    Player
    Aiyalia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    181
    Character
    Rina Trevelyan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by starLivitation View Post
    ur char model is so awsome btw and that shot...
    Thank you! ^_^
    (0)