Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Server Merge

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    BobbinT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,523
    Character
    Bobbin Threadbare
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 100
    On the contrary, I kinda wish the old legacy server splitted again. I kinda missed my Lindblum. In fact, most of the old server names kinda kewl.
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player
    Aegis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Character
    Aegis Elisus
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    On the contrary, I kinda wish the old legacy server splitted again. I kinda missed my Lindblum. In fact, most of the old server names kinda kewl.
    Yeah, give me back my Besaid!
    (1)

  3. #3
    Player
    Virtuso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    285
    Character
    Virtus Kerensky
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Yeah, give me back my Besaid!
    *sigh* I do miss being on "Besaid". It was such a nice and warm name.
    (1)