Results 1 to 10 of 23

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Instigator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    18
    Character
    Zydane Stark
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 26
    Well theya suckered me in, I went CE.

    Now another question, does buying digital still get me the first 30 days free? Should have asked that before the purchase
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player Arriverderci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,323
    Character
    Noel Kreiss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    To be honest with you, I like nothing of the CE in-game items. I only like Moogle hat and Cait Sith.
    Lmao. I only like the physical items. Can't wait to it ships!
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player
    Johnist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    839
    Character
    C'mohn Nunh
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Instigator View Post
    Well theya suckered me in, I went CE.

    Now another question, does buying digital still get me the first 30 days free? Should have asked that before the purchase
    It should. If it doesn't, then everyone who bought digital will be throwing a huge fit at Square's doorstep...

    Quote Originally Posted by Arriverderci View Post
    To be honest with you, I like nothing of the pre-order in-game items. I only like Moogle hat and Cait Sith.
    Lmao. I only like the physical items. Can't wait to it ships!
    Um... Aren't the Moogle Cap and the Cait Sith Doll the preorder items? So you don't like them but you like them? I think you meant to say you like none of the Collector's Edition in-game items...
    (0)

  4. #4
    Player Arriverderci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,323
    Character
    Noel Kreiss
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnist View Post
    It should. If it doesn't, then everyone who bought digital will be throwing a huge fit at Square's doorstep...


    Um... Aren't the Moogle Cap and the Cait Sith Doll the preorder items? So you don't like them but you like them? I think you meant to say you like none of the Collector's Edition in-game items...
    Yeah I changed it. I try to edit it before someone noticed it.
    Too late now. xD
    (2)