Page 457 of 624 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 557 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 6236
  1. #4561
    Player HiirNoivl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,642
    Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahaara View Post
    I SEE LONDON I SEE FRANCE
    I want more decorative underpants!
    (4)

  2. #4562
    Player
    Dhalmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    little ala mhigo
    Posts
    1,694
    Character
    Luzaf Ephramad
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by _pops View Post
    No, I don't care. Give me a male showing his undies and then we'll talk.

    bye.
    Nope here have more lalas
    (4)

  3. #4563
    Player
    _pops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    364
    Character
    Sebastian Lumenheim
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    (4)

  4. #4564
    Player
    Hestern_Nestern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    728
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnesium02 View Post
    Alternate Laura Croft

    I would totally play this ... cause you know ... I'm such a fan of the series ... and like .... the graphics look awesome. Yeah .... graphics .....
    Remember that time when in Harry Potter where Harry Potter gets a broom and is all,

    "It's a Nimbus 2000!"

    but then later on in the series he wakes up from a coma and is all,

    "oh noes broke ma broom on da floor"

    and then is given the Firebolt by a hippogriff, which is obviously superior to the female other model?

    Yeah, this is one of those moments.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teryaani View Post
    None of you are real. You're all just cats pounding on a keyboard, and using ELIZA software when in TS3/Vent.

  5. #4565
    Player
    Zerosion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    524
    Character
    Zerosion Ferodatz
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hestern_Nestern View Post
    Remember that time when in Harry Potter where Harry Potter gets a broom and is all,

    "It's a Nimbus 2000!"

    but then later on in the series he wakes up from a coma and is all,

    "oh noes broke ma broom on da floor"

    and then is given the Firebolt by a hippogriff, which is obviously superior to the female other model?

    Yeah, this is one of those moments.
    Now im just confused here.
    (2)

  6. #4566
    Player
    Hestern_Nestern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    728
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerosion View Post
    Now im just confused here.
    I am not sure what I just said either, I just know that I'm happy.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teryaani View Post
    None of you are real. You're all just cats pounding on a keyboard, and using ELIZA software when in TS3/Vent.

  7. #4567
    Player
    Niqote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    3,069
    Character
    Sa'niquel Amrita
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 100


    Lala animation test. Animations is hard XD.
    (10)

  8. #4568
    Player
    Vergil_Renata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    809
    Character
    Vergiliaux Renata
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhalmel
    inform the SGD that the dhalmel is taking a "forced vaction" from the forum for 210 hours
    Yep. >.>
    /10chars
    (0)
    My Artwork:
    GrumpyScholar @ Tumblr


  9. #4569
    Player
    Coris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Limsa Lominsa
    Posts
    2,019
    Character
    Coris Teijan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 73
    Doodle idea from the "Show your Roe!!" thread:

    Three female Roes with the same hairstyle sitting next to each other at a hairdresser, head under such dryer, legs crossed while reading an eorzean magazine o.o!
    (...and Cid in a corner, getting his beard trimmed while reading Hyur's Health /cough)
    (3)

    Boxed Turtle Collector | Black Ravyn | Crow | Art by Sa'niquel Amrita
    "You've cheated death too many times. Greed may do your bidding, but death serves no man." - Six of Crows

  10. #4570
    Player
    Niqote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    3,069
    Character
    Sa'niquel Amrita
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 100


    x_x I want to do several lalas moving on the same image... but short of moving each frame to the position to 'walk across' the image... I don't know how else to do it *animation newb*
    (10)
    Last edited by Niqote; 06-26-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Page 457 of 624 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 557 ... LastLast