Page 266 of 297 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2962
    Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Who cares. I don't care if anyone wants to save their exemplar points by logging out. neither should you.

And 5 minute weakness is dogturds. That's a relic of times passed.

But fine, since you HAVE to be contrarian for no reason other than to argue, logout in a city should be instant. Happy now. Of course you're not. What's your waste of typing argument on that one. You already can't logout during a synthesis.
    (2)
    Last edited by Uriah; 08-07-2022 at 11:11 PM.

Player
    are you constipated or something? why are you raging over nothing.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    No, it would be abused, easily.
    Man, I gotta thank you for getting people's attention, usually I'm the one being targeted with words like "contrarian," despite having honestly held opinions, rather than simply disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. I feel you here lol
    (0)

Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I am honestly genuinely curious about this. Logging out wipes all monster enmity, so quick logout could be used for that, but that's an easy enough problem to solve by retaining the 30 second timer if you have any enmity.

What else could players really do with instant logout that they can't with 30 second logout? I'm thinking maybe wiping bad rolls when Fold is down maybe, but I'm at a loss for anything else that goes away when you log out.
    (0)

Player

care to indulge?

FF14 can already insta-logout since 2.0 whenever player enter safe area, which includes aetheryte camps or any that would trigger chat log saying player enters safe area. & yea, this is FF11, doesn't mean there's no room for improvement.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    FF14 can already insta-logout since 2.0 whenever player enter safe area,
    Well, yes. Just in FFXI, the mog house is the "safe area" where you can log out isntantly.
    (0)

Player
    and cities are not? Are you expecting what FF14 1.0 happened, when mobs ravages cities nearing Dalamud fall?
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Evogolist View Post
    ... original page 1 posts...

Looking back, this is one of oldest thread still being active & yet some request still haven't made through. Hence I personally would love to bump this up again, OP probably already stopped playing long time ago, but his points are still valid:
    1. Make locating quest NPCs and/or quest description easier, again... many especially newcomers will definitely appreciate this.
    2. Empyrean Armor Seals Storage, this personally has been a long time huge issue for me playing all the way back from WotG era & getting worse due to recent reforged Empys. Even had a storage that only contains these seals & they're not even enough anymore.
    3. NPC Adventuring Fellow armor upgrades, low priority at this point due being having trusts, but I personally still has attachment to my old fellow. He's just one of the kind to me.
    Hope others could bump this up & making this a reality, being OP's original request 8 years ago. At least his AF weapon upgrades became reality long time ago.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    and cities are not? Are you expecting what FF14 1.0 happened, when mobs ravages cities nearing Dalamud fall?
    I mean, it was clearly a design decision. It was also done the way it was so users would have the chance to cancel the logout if they didn't mean to do so.

I mean, yeah, technically it would be pretty harmless to allow; but the devs probably don't see the change as worthwhile.
    (0)

Player
    Also can we get a boost on daily points for gobbie box, 10 points per day when it costs 50 to open special dial sucks. At least make it 25.

It acts as a fomo reason to login and remain engaged, when people run out of points it's not working.
    (0)

Page 266 of 297 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 ... LastLast