Results 1 to 10 of 145

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    11,638
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimble View Post
    Waits for you know who to come in and say "Please dont attn devs in title, they ready all the threads no need to do that!"
    Thanks for taking care of that. though I could have said it a bit more intelligibly.

    Secondly, someone obviously didn't look at the 10 or so threads at the top of the page before posting this topic.

    They read all the threads? Really? Then why do some threads with huge numbers of viewers and 100+likes not get so much as a response?
    A lack of a response doesn't mean the thread hasn't been read. For all the people accusing me of being Negative Nancy, I prefer the optimistic approach in this case. they only post responses to an issue when they have something to report, or when the answer has changed since the last time someone asked it.
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player Staren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    114
    Character
    Staren
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Secondly, someone obviously didn't look at the 10 or so threads at the top of the page before posting this topic.
    To be completely honest I did. But why would I want to post in the other threads that are getting no response. Maybe if we fill the first 3-4 pages of these forums with threads complaining about how completely absurd the alexandrite requirement is for any player other than an old hnmls member because their bank can afford 300mil for one of these without going broke. Maybe then they'll realize its not just a few people in a thread. I bet if every single person who has an issue with it posted a thread title complaining with logical results we'd fill alot more than 2 pages and maybe then they'd pay attention. I honestly dont think they realize how high these requirements are to people without absurd amounts of gil. If they dont want to respond I'll be more than happy to pass it along to someone who will gladly sensationalize it into the news for them. With the way their profits have been going down since 14 I'm sure they'd be ok with a little more bad press. I'm seriously fed up with their working as intended attitude. However, something deep inside of me still hopes that maybe they do care and maybe they will be reasonable and see the average player who has been diligently working on one of these is having it take much too long to complete.

    They should just in general lower the requirement, but if they're too proud to do that let us trade in pieces for alexandrite 5-15 pieces for a 15, 30-50 for a 25, 50-70 for a 35. That would help make this much more reasonable (as long as they dont lower drop rates). We're capped on drops for every zone except Zhaylom and when you're after alexandrite Zhaylom tends to drop the least. I've actually been holding onto doubles/triples of pieces in case they do something like this, or in case you need them for salvage upgrades. It would also give us something to do with the gear instead of it flooring. Like I said I really hope they're going to be more reasonable. I would like to see a Dev play this game with a normal players gil bank and with only 2-3 people to help him and work towards a mythic and spend only their free time doing it. I'd really like to see how far they make it before they want to quit the game.
    (2)