Results 1 to 9 of 9

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player Ank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    137
    Character
    Erinael
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Not sure I want too many more job abilities I have to use before even casting anything, is my only issue with some of these ideas.
    Perhaps job traits would rectify that.
    Tempestas would be amazing.

    And uh... no thanks for needing to level blm/rdm/whm/etc to use things on sch. >.>
    (1)

  2. #2
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Ank View Post
    Not sure I want too many more job abilities I have to use before even casting anything, is my only issue with some of these ideas.
    That's kind of the point of Geminus. You use it when you have time and it saves you time reapplying Stratagems. It's godly for Immanence, for example. At the very least there's no net loss or gain. You use Geminus and Ebullience instead of Ebullience and Ebullience.
    My version of Enlightenment does the same. Rather than using Dark Arts then Addendum: Black, you just use Enlightenment when you need to switch.

    And uh... no thanks for needing to level blm/rdm/whm/etc to use things on sch. >.>
    To use Cure V and Cure VI on Scholar. Or Ancient Magic or Agas/jas for Staggers etc. It's pretty logical to me. If you're a Scholar, go study White Mage and Black Mage to temporarily gain access to their spells. It's not like leveling takes more than a day anymore anyway; buying scrolls is the only annoyance here.
    Plus its an optional merit, though I'll be honest, I only put that in there for a laugh. No doubt people will think giving Scholar Black Mage or White Mages spell list for one spell is insanely overpowered, even though it costs three Stratagems (you use it and Addendum: White costs two Stratagems for Cure VI for example, Addendum: White wears off after so you have to reapply it Addendum) and would without doubt be on a large recast (I'd put it on a 15 minute recast with multiple merits reducing it to 10 at the minimum).
    (0)