Results 1 to 10 of 73

Thread: We need a crown

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player Korpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,196
    Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    It is funny that you think I talk about myself. I talk about Summoners as a group. I haven't seen any replies at all to anyone.

    And if you say Summoners are a group, are not worthy to pay attention to, then I guess we just have it really bad.
    Well, you are the only one here who seems to think that we are being bullied by being ignored.
    (0)

  2. #2
    Player Malamasala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpg View Post
    Well, you are the only one here who seems to think that we are being bullied by being ignored.
    Yea, everyone thinks the job is ignored, and I use a fancier name because I can. Same thing, I'm just simply cooler than the rest of you.
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player Razushu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    819
    Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    Yea, everyone thinks the job is ignored, and I use a fancier name because I can. Same thing, I'm just simply cooler than the rest of you.
    I honestly don't think we're being ignored, I think that time is passed. Looking at some of the stuff we've gotten past 75 cap makes me very hopeful for the future of SMN.
    (1)

    Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

    1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

  4. #4
    Player Malamasala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Razushu View Post
    I honestly don't think we're being ignored, I think that time is passed. Looking at some of the stuff we've gotten past 75 cap makes me very hopeful for the future of SMN.
    You think getting anything at all proves SE is caring for us, while I think getting less than other jobs is being ignored.

    Pretty much just depend on if you are an optimist, or someone who strive for equality.
    (0)

  5. #5
    Player Korpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,196
    Character
    Kingnobody
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    You think getting anything at all proves SE is caring for us, while I think getting less than other jobs is being ignored.

    Pretty much just depend on if you are an optimist, or someone who strive for equality.
    Um....getting attention is the opposite of being ignored, right?

    SMN has been getting attention for years (see: Odin/Alexander, however failures they were, they were still new avatars we wanted for years) and you still think SMN is getting ignored?

    Is it because you want to fix something that nobody wants fixed? I mean, if it isn't broken, why fix it?
    (0)

  6. #6
    Player Razushu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    819
    Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    You think getting anything at all proves SE is caring for us, while I think getting less than other jobs is being ignored.

    Pretty much just depend on if you are an optimist, or someone who strive for equality.
    Frozen perp cost, better access to - perp gear, adjustments to buffs, proposed new avatars, an ability to address our BP delay(the biggest negative to SMN). Since 75 cap we've gotten alot of help, with more to come.

    Most ignored job since 75 cap until this last update was actually SAM, they got nothing but a circle II ability until this update. SE is paying kore attention than ever to our job, and I for one am going to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    (0)

    Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

    1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

  7. #7
    Player Malamasala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Razushu View Post
    SE is paying more attention than ever to our job, and I for one am going to give them the benefit of the doubt.
    I still find us far too ignored on the item side. Like in Dynamis there are "Pet: accuracy +" ranged slot... for all jobs except SMN. Or rather that isn't ignored, that is flat out bullied.
    (0)

  8. #8
    Player Razushu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    819
    Character
    Razushu
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamasala View Post
    I still find us far too ignored on the item side. Like in Dynamis there are "Pet: accuracy +" ranged slot... for all jobs except SMN. Or rather that isn't ignored, that is flat out bullied.
    4 acc is meh tbh(not that I wouldn't like it). Not that I want to start a melee grr debate in here, but this piece seems like a melee pet job piece. Which SE seems fairly clear that they want SMN to be played as a mage. They also probably thought acc is kind of superflous with the acc from smn mag skill over cap and acc off af pants and relic gloves.

    Weighed against the list of things thet're doing right lately leaving us off the odd piece of gear, doesn't seem that severe to me.
    (0)

    Summoner [suhm-uhn-er]

    1. Mystics who conjure avatars to fight by their sides, then sit back and enjoy the show while paying close attention to their MP as their minions deliver devastating blows to adversaries and provide aid to allies.
    2. Not a melee

Tags for this Thread