Results 1 to 10 of 16

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player Yopop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Windurst
    Posts
    81
    Character
    Yopop
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I think you might want to check out the mini quest Mimeo Stone
    Rewards:
    Regain Feather (Grants you 100% HP, 100% MP and 300% TP)
    Rebirth Feather (Reraise III)
    Revive Feather (Reraise I)
    Fire Feather (Enfire)
    Blaze Feather (Blaze Spikes)


    It's not easy and I used to do it years ago, but with people not exploring zones like they used to these quests get forgotten about.
    (0)
    Re-garu-darus,

    Yopop


    reserved for useless space filler

  2. #2
    Player AyinDygra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    286
    Character
    Varos
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Yopop View Post
    I think you might want to check out the mini quest Mimeo Stone
    Rewards:
    Regain Feather (Grants you 100% HP, 100% MP and 300% TP)
    Rebirth Feather (Reraise III)
    Revive Feather (Reraise I)
    Fire Feather (Enfire)
    Blaze Feather (Blaze Spikes)


    It's not easy and I used to do it years ago, but with people not exploring zones like they used to these quests get forgotten about.
    None of those have the effect of a "Phoenix Down" from past FF games... you know... revive a fallen party member who is not yourself.

    I would be happy to see this (stackable to 99) medicine item finally appear in FFXI, and not be a rarity. I can see them possibly wanting to keep the "raise other person" ability reserved for certain jobs to keep their utility, but that's why there are higher tiers of raise.

    In addition, White Mage's "Raise" spells could be further enhanced or augmented by new job traits or gear that reduce death penalties and/or make the Raise spells more efficient in some way. (I have several ideas for this, but that's another topic)
    (2)