Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Player Uroah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    1,307
    Character
    Oecca
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 1

    Let us just concede in Jingly for credit

    No one wants to spend 10 minutes playing this. Just let us quit and get credit.
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    11,638
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Or just don't play content if you can't be bothered with it and accept that if you don't want to do content you can't get its rewards?
    (1)

  3. #3
    Player Dragoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    2,265
    Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    At least you can just end the game when the chance shows itself, and still get credit if losing in points...

    Imagine being required to actually win!
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.


  4. #4
    Player BobbinT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Gridania XD
    Posts
    360
    Character
    Bobbinthrdbare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    It's actually a fun game, it even was my local popular childhood games, here natively called "congklak" & here uses tiny bead-like cowrie seashells. At least it doesn't require to win to get VB's done.

    Also, since it's on daily VB, can just switch it off & it'll get replaced by different task next day.
    (1)

  5. #5
    Player Alhanelem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    11,638
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    At least you can just end the game when the chance shows itself, and still get credit if losing in points...

    Imagine being required to actually win!
    I think this vanabout is actually the first game I ever actually won lol. I'd tried it a handful of times before and just didn't really get it and lost every time.
    (1)

  6. #6
    Player Dragoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    2,265
    Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I think this vanabout is actually the first game I ever actually won lol. I'd tried it a handful of times before and just didn't really get it and lost every time.
    The opponents change quite noticeably too in how they play which is a bit interesting that they put that much into it!

    It can be fun once you get into it, but for a Vana'bout I'll just rather set up a lose as fast as possible hehe.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.