Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

Please make more Abyssea zones

Abyssea was the greatest thing to ever happen to this game. However, their are only 9 zones so things are quite congested atm. The best way to fix this is to make more zones so that where not just limited to 9 zones.
    (3)

Character
    Ayasha
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Orrrrrr.... You can NOT make more regurgitated content and focus on entirely NEW content that CHALLENGES the end-game player. I speak for myself, but I'm sure others agree, Abyssea is a chore.

However, a nexus between Abyssea and Chains of Promathia would be interesting, as long as it isn't a copy-paste job, or a "this is the best/only way to win" mission line. Add a little unpredictability to the mix, for example, Enemies that change tactics on the fly based on certain parameters. They see the job line-up that you bring to the fight, and exploit weaknesses inherent in the roles, instead of following a predictable script, per se. This forces players to work together instead of just following the leader.

I'd be interested in an Al'Taieu-esque abyssea zone. They left it rather open at the end of the mission line for Abyssea when you see the (insert liquidy area here) on the (insert generically named satellite here).

Note: Spoilers above. If you haven't finished Abyssea, don't read the previous statement.

Also, I can smell a troll from a mile away . Yet I still took the bait.
    (2)
    Last edited by Ayasha; 04-06-2011 at 12:49 PM.
    ~The key to immortality is to not die~

I wouldn't mind both New Abyssea Content, and new Outside-Abyssea content.

I mean, The Last Abyssea zones could be retaking Cities, So areas like Ronfaure, Saruta, and Gustaberg Could be doable. It seems like Taking Back the cities would be the next logical step after Heroes of Abyssea.

But I would like Outside Abyssea content as well. Give us more variety
    (2)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    No more abyssea! FFXI is more then abyssea! if you want to make it only about abyssea why not delete rest of the game?

Abyssea is not congested some select NMs is.

FFXI from day 1 was never good at handling a lot of people.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

I think Adding Fulfilling Outside and Inside (Abyssea) content in the future would be getting the best of both worlds.

Each one offering their own Aspects. Inside-Abyssea content for ~99 Could focus on Upgrading Empyrean Weapons/Empyrean Armor. Perhaps Abyssea-Bastok/Sandy/Windurst. They wouldn't need to contain a lot, Just a few NMs that could drop Armor like the level 80~+ RSE, as well as the Empyrean Weapons upgrade items.

While out-side Abyssea content could focus on New End-game Events and new Armors/Weapons/upgrades/Etc, Back to the good old days of Dragging along 17 other people who want to lot the same stuff as you, and spending 2 years on the same event simply because the one guy hasn't gotten the 0.005% Drop of that 1 NM. you know, Challenge!
    (1)

Character
    Fiarlia
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Wee, new signature. Thanks Karby.
    (0)

~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    While out-side Abyssea content could focus on New End-game Events and new Armors/Weapons/upgrades/Etc, Back to the good old days of Dragging along 17 other people who want to lot the same stuff as you, and spending 2 years on the same event simply because the one guy hasn't gotten the 0.005% Drop of that 1 NM. you know, Challenge!

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambus View Post
    No more abyssea! FFXI is more then abyssea! if you want to make it only about abyssea why not delete rest of the game?

Abyssea is not congested some select NMs is.

FFXI from day 1 was never good at handling a lot of people.
    I'm not saying it has to be only abyssea content.
    (0)

Character
    Pikachuninetail
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    I'm not saying it has to be only abyssea content.
    ummm.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman
    Abyssea was the greatest thing to ever happen to this game. However, their are only 9 zones so things are quite congested atm. The best way to fix this is to make more zones so that where not just limited to 9 zones.
    wanna run that by me again? cuz your OP for this thread seems to say this....

as for my input on topic. i wouldn't mind to see more zones myself AS LONG AS THEY PROVIDE NEW CONTENT AND A CHALLENGE. no more recycled maps,weapons, and Mobs... and for the love of god a level cap higher than 30.....beyond those things i think more zones would be nice.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Rambus View Post
    why not delete rest of the game?
    You're on to something here.
    (1)

I wouldnt mind more abyssea zones for the people that think abyssea is the whole game, but we desperatly need more content out of abyssea, decent endgame out of abyssea is needed right now, I wanna see things like sea mobs revamped to be a challenge for lvl 99, and decent gear drops from em, maybe even new (not reskinned) dungeons.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast