Results 1 to 10 of 19

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerowin View Post
    Why would I want to dress up to pretend I was a Blm when I can just go Blm and do more damage with my magic?
    You don't, lol....

    We are not obligated to do anything; personally, I like the extra damage it does from light/dark SCs every now and then with a futae (Even better with Ininn).

    You don't have to though, i just like to do it. Nobody will make fun of you for not doing it, nor will anyone slap you for bursting. Could not hurt though; unless you are spamming the wheel which is not what I am referring to, only MB-ing.

    BLMs dmg come strictly from magic, I only use Nin nukes for MB-ing; I would full-time nin nukes in abyssea for azure.

    (Still wondering why Nin does not have self skillchain properties considering their traits, whats up with that SE?)
    (0)
    Last edited by WoW; 04-07-2015 at 05:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Player dasva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,542
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by WoW View Post
    You don't, lol....

    We are not obligated to do anything; personally, I like the extra damage it does from light/dark SCs every now and then with a futae (Even better with Ininn).

    You don't have to though, i just like to do it. Nobody will make fun of you for not doing it, nor will anyone slap you for bursting. Could not hurt though; unless you are spamming the wheel which is not what I am referring to, only MB-ing.

    BLMs dmg come strictly from magic, I only use Nin nukes for MB-ing; I would full-time nin nukes in abyssea for azure.

    (Still wondering why Nin does not have self skillchain properties considering their traits, whats up with that SE?)
    You can get some really nice MB now with the MB update.

    Also in a sense nin does sort of have self skillchain properties. Between Daken and there naturally fast att speeds there tp gain is often fast enough to self skillchain all on it's own. With decent amounts of haste I've done down back to back to back skillchains like sam except since nin doesn't get as many different skillchain elements on it's ws you can't do the crazy 6 step ones and generally just better doing things like Hi spam. Of course this sometimes requires luck or at least sange but yeah you can get tp really fast
    (0)

  3. #3
    Player
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    You can get some really nice MB now with the MB update.

    Also in a sense nin does sort of have self skillchain properties. Between Daken and there naturally fast att speeds there tp gain is often fast enough to self skillchain all on it's own. With decent amounts of haste I've done down back to back to back skillchains like sam except since nin doesn't get as many different skillchain elements on it's ws you can't do the crazy 6 step ones and generally just better doing things like Hi spam. Of course this sometimes requires luck or at least sange but yeah you can get tp really fast
    I am aware of this, I was thinking DNC and Sam, abilities which create skill-chains.

    Thought it was somewhat strange that NIN has these bonus traits, but no innate skill chain ability (JA which induces a chainbound status, etc).

    But agreed, in a sense, nin can self sc.
    (0)
    Last edited by WoW; 04-09-2015 at 04:57 AM.