Results 1 to 10 of 12

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player Tsukino_Kaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,028
    Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Thor airship doors in Port Jeuno while you're up near the AH area.
    I could not before, now I can do just that. They went backward.

    Also, if they alter something that creates such drastic changes, they need to inform us of what they are changing before hand.
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player Dragoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    2,261
    Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

    €°(((><

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    I could not before, now I can do just that. They went backward.

    Also, if they alter something that creates such drastic changes, they need to inform us of what they are changing before hand.
    Sure, this doesn't exactly say that, but it's probably enough in their mind:

    Quote Originally Posted by NOC_EU View Post
    Resolved Issues
    • The issue wherein it was possible to target a door that existed outside one's field of vision from a certain position in Lower Jeuno and Port Jeuno.
    And yes, it does affect my targeting in negative ways as well. It's surprisingly annoying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motenten View Post
    Similar problem with mog house exit, though I used a different method. Hitting down arrow so that my character was facing the camera (and thus the door), I could just hit Enter and the default target would be the door, allowing me to exit. Now I have to swing the camera all the way around to get target.
    Me too, and I can imagine finding even more cases where I actually targeted 'behind me' once (or if) I start playing more actively again...


    So yeah. Not happy about this change: bad form!
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.