Ah in that case I hope that you do need to have got the CS to progress onwards, I like that not everyone needs it to participate in the current path, but I would hope people are limited and are required to have beat the previous ones to move on.
Ah in that case I hope that you do need to have got the CS to progress onwards, I like that not everyone needs it to participate in the current path, but I would hope people are limited and are required to have beat the previous ones to move on.
Yeah I don't really mind either way I guess, but if we are spamming these T1/2s for no reason I will be a little annoyed. Would just like to know ahead of time.
↓ Trolling sapling ↓
![]()
|
|
© SQUARE ENIX FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX, and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Vana'diel , Tetra Master, PLAYONLINE, the PLAYONLINE logo, Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia, Treasures of Aht Urhgan, and Wings of the Goddess are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd. The rating icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Online play requires internet connection. |
Reply With Quote
