Results 1 to 10 of 20

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player ManaKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    940
    Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    It's all over the place, really. It's actually kinda ridiculous how big the gap the strength between the weapons are. I think Ryunohige is probably the strongest weapon in the game by a really, really large margin. (Stat-wise and how the stats synergize with each other etc) Then you have stuff like Tupsimati and Murgleis that don't seem to serve any real purpose other than look (really frickin') cool. I realize that lots of people argue that Claustrum and such are crappy relics, but they actually serve their purpose in some fashion still (Claustrum still is the the highest D staff despite any arguments to its practicality of use, etc).
    Claustrum can still Dispel 2Hs so in the right scenerio, it actually is really cool. BUT it's a big stick. And not any kind of exceptional big stick. Just a stick. Is disappointed. I would want something else for either a BLM or a SMN, so I would agree that it's not a very good thing to spend that much time and money on.

    Murgleis' Convert Augmentation is very weak compared to something like Yagrush's Augments. The only redeeming quality of Murgleis is that it is the highest DPS 1h Mythic and that Death Blossom is actually a good WS. Not an amazing WS, but a good one. I doubt I would ever be able to pick a mythic over it because I'm a crazy RDM, but I really wish they would put something better on it besides a gorgeously designed sword to make it a higher priority.
    (0)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

  2. #2
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ru'Lude Gardens!
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    Murgleis' Convert Augmentation is very weak compared to something like Yagrush's Augments. The only redeeming quality of Murgleis is that it is the highest DPS 1h Mythic and that Death Blossom is actually a good WS. Not an amazing WS, but a good one. I doubt I would ever be able to pick a mythic over it because I'm a crazy RDM, but I really wish they would put something better on it besides a gorgeously designed sword to make it a higher priority.
    Well also @99 it has the highest Magic Acc in the game, but thats not saying much right now. Just pointing out it is another advantage to the weapon, dual wielding it with a Magic Acc sword will get you +62 Magic Accuracy.
    (0)