Page 288 of 618 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 6180
    Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    Made this thread for people who want to actively discuss translation topics.

This will be the first and only time I'll link it to avoid a variaty of issues, hopefull a few people can migrate over to it and talk over there instead of here.

*edit*

Rein may I also suggest you start up your own discussion thread and keep it linked in the OP perhaps? I've received a bit of animosity for making a thread...and mispelling your name in the title lol.
    Linked to your thread through my signature so the link will show up with each post I post in here for you guys to be able to click and post discussions on the other thread Jynx made. Just click on link next to "Discuss here"
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Hikozaemon Kenkonken
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by HiirNoivl View Post
    They did simplify (ex. Algoat steak went from 6 ingredients to 3 ingredients). But some of the recipes may take more ingredients. To compensate, the yield on those recipes are higher. (ex. dodo omelette with 7 ingredients yields 1 currently. After patch it will yield 5 servings) But on the case of those recipes that are of high rank, and high benefit, most likely are the ones with 8 ingredients and yield only 2. I'm curious as to what the benefits are to those foods.
    I was just bitching about this on a new thread i made its completely lop-sided and understated from what SE told us they would be doing. I foresee RMT ruining alchemy and Cooking for all the legit players in the future. Ammo up and down prices are already so far outa whack its shameful. These foods better last 1hr have +300 attk and + hp/mp% values or some crap to make up for the insane 7/8 ingredient requirements. If your a cooker you know that to make any sorta profit or to just be reasonable you have to farm every single ingredient or barter w/ fellow LS members so u dont lose your ass on them.
    (0)

3. 03-06-2012 04:29 PM
    Reason
    Forgot it was translation thread.

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

YoshiP Response - 03/06/12 Recipe posted on Topics has old data, will be updated

Don't shoot the messenger.
    Some posts from YoshiP posted last night due to comment posted by Triairy but he was just getting info himself so not really his fault.

Anyways... the new Recipe they posted in the topics had materials which was mentioned previously in 1.19 that they will no longer be used so lots of players (including me...) dumped or sold it to NPC/market and now 1.21 the topics post was saying it's coming back... therefore JP guys asked WTH is going on and Triairy first confirmed that the items were coming back to use in 1.21 recipes. But players asked if that was reason why did they even mention in 1.19 that it was not going to be used... so YoshiP checked and found out there was actually error in the data that was posted in the topics so he took over the lead for that issue and investigated.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    プロデューサ/ディレクタの吉田です。
    現状をご報告します。
    Producer/Director Yoshida here,
    reporting current situatoin.

トピックスで事前公開させて頂いたリストの内容に、開発途中で使っていた古いデータが混在しており、
    (素材もレシピそのものも、です)
    現在これを実機も含めて、正しい内容に修正を行っています。
    The list that was posted prior to patch contained old data from development stage (both recipe and materials) and we are correcting it to the correct information.

これ以上の混乱を避けるために、一旦トピックスのレシピ等は非公開にさせて頂き、
    明日改めまして、正確なリストを公開させて頂きます。
    To avoid any further confusion going to take the recipe information down from the topics and will post updated accurate list tomorrow.

また、その際に以前発表した「現時点で使用するかどうかわからないもの」という曖昧なリストは、
    はっきりと「今後一切使用する予定がないものと」「名称的には再利用の可能性があるもの」の二つに、
    分割してアップデートさせて頂く予定です。
    Also at that time we will update the information on the items which we have mentioned previously which we are currently unsure to be used or not in future. We will separate the information and let you know the items we are planning not to be used at all and items that may still be possible to be used again later.

本日開発側と公開リストの照合を徹底的に行い、皆さんへのリスト公開は明日となりますので、
    混乱を招いてしまい恐縮ではありますが、正式リスト公開までお待ちください。
    We will check the announced list and the development sides list and and we will post the updated list tomorrow so we apologize for making the confusion but please wait fo rthe updated list.

なお、この対応によるパッチリリース日の変更は今のところありません。
    重ねてご迷惑をおかけしていますこと、お詫び申し上げます。
    With this being addressed we are not planning on changing the patch release date. I apologized again for the trouble this has caused.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

Rep Response - 03/07/12 Guild Token will be tradeable for items in 1.21

Foxclon let us know that guild token will be tradeable to NPC in 1.21.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxclon View Post
    こんにちは。
    Hello,

ギルドトークンは、パッチ1.21よりアイテムと交換することが可能になります。
    交換できるアイテムは、各種マテリア/マテリラ/マテリダ/マテリガ、各種シャード/クリスタル/クラスターです。
    それぞれの交換レートについてはパッチノートに記載いたしますので、そちらでご確認ください。
    Guild token will be possible to be traded for items from patch 1.21.
    Items you can trade will be such at materia I,II,III,IV and share/crystal/clusters.
    For exchange/trade rate please look inside the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Niku-Q View Post
    今後トークンが復活するならギルドゆかりの技術や品を、
    復活がないなら他の通貨やポイントに還元が無難なところでは。
    If guild tokens are coming back would like abilities or items related to the guild, if not then to other currency or points or something .
    今後新たにギルドトークンの入手手段を設けることはなく、新生時にはギルドトークンそのものが廃止される予定です。
    We are not planning for a method to obtain guild tokens, and in 2.0 we are planning to get rid of guild token entirely

Talk about it here: http://goo.gl/1W5wK
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86

Rep Response - 03/07/12 Q/A regarding jobs

Some Q/A from Foxclon regarding jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxclon View Post
    こんにちは。
    Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by toko View Post
    ジョブチェンジの手順って
    1.クラス武器→ジョブ石→ジョブ専用武器防具
    の順番なんでしょうか それとも
    2.ジョブ専用武器→(ジョブ石自動装備)
    の順番なんでしょうか
    The order for job change is
    1. Class weapon > Job Stone > Job Specific Weapon/Gear
    OR

2. Job Specific Weapon > Automatically sets job stone
    Which is it?
    ジョブ専用武器が実装されても、ジョブ専用武器を装備することではジョブチェンジは行えず、
    ソウルクリスタルを装備してジョブチェンジを行うことになります。
    Even if the job specific weapon is released you wont be able to job change by simply equipping the Job Specific Weapon but first need to equip the soul crystal to job change first.

Quote Originally Posted by joon View Post
    現在の装備でも「【専用】 剣術士」みたいに専用と書かれた装備はありますけどこれは「ジョブでは装備不可能なクラス専用装備」ではないんでしょ?
    普通に混乱して当たり前だと思いますけど、用語分けたほうがよくないですか?
    With current equipment we have [Specific] gear for Gladiator but will there be equipment available for the class but not for the job?
    I think it's going to confuse people, maybe it's better to change the wording?
    アイテムヘルプの表記については、
    【専用】剣術士 斧術士 ナイト 戦士
    【専用】ナイト
    などと表記されます。よって、例えば既存装備で「【専用】剣術士」のものは、
    パッチ公開にあわせて「【専用】剣術士 ナイト」という表記に変更されます。
    For item help message it will be displayed like
    【Specific】Gladiator Marauder Paladin Warrior
    【Specific】Paladin
    So for current existing Gladiator specific equipment will change to 【Specific】Gladiator Paladin along with the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    テキストコマンドからでもジョブに変更可能とありますが、コンソールトレイにジョブクラスを変更できるショー トカットを常駐させることはできないのでしょうか?コンソールトレイは結構気に入っているので、一考していただけたら嬉しいです。
    It's said you can change job through text command but will there be console tray icon for class/job change shortcut? I like the console tray so would like if something like this was available.
    新生のUIやシステムなどの仕様を考慮した上で、ジョブチェンジのアイコンはコンソールトレイに追加していません。
    Looking at methods/system/UI for 2.0 we didn't put the job change icon in the console tray.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetare_P View Post
    ジョブとクラスを混在させたPTを許すか許さないかも大きいですね。
    (インスタンス突入要件が「全員がジョブの8名PTであること」という可能性も)
    Allowing or not allowing parties with mixed people with jobs and class might be an issue (Like Instance Raid requirement being where all members needs to be jobs might be possible)
    全員がジョブじゃないと挑戦できないようなコンテンツは、今のところ予定はありません。
    Right now we are not planning where everyone has to be a job to challenge the content.

パッチ1.21公開後も、実際に触ってみていただいた感想などフィードバックをお願いします。
    Please leave a feedback after trying them out after 1.21 is released, thanks.
    Talk about it here: http://goo.gl/1W5wK
    (4)
    Last edited by Reinheart; 03-08-2012 at 02:59 AM.

Player
    Character
    Reinheart Valentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 86
    2 Posts from YoshiP.
    1 - just says list has been updated I apologize for the inconvenience
    2 - says I'm really sorry to person who saw the previous list and made tons of Electrum Plates.
    (5)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    /snickering XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by HiirNoivl View Post
    /snickering XD
    you posted in the wrong thread, wait, did i post in the wrong thread too, damn it you tricked me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nyris Reach
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinheart View Post
    2 Posts from YoshiP.
    1 - just says list has been updated I apologize for the inconvenience
    2 - says I'm really sorry to person who saw the previous list and made tons of Electrum Plates.
    Frickin me... I'm that dude.....
    1.5 stacks of Electrum plates... you know how much work that was?

I'm trying to like you, Yoshi-p, but you're not making it easy
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenaku Yamada
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    dude that sucks they not making so you have to be jobs? what the point of jobs then lol make it so you can't enter without jobs lol.
    (0)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Autographed By "Akihiko Yoshida Tarot Card Sweepstakes Winner

Page 288 of 618 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast