Player
    Character
    Sorriah Thorne
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70

My Dearest Kotocho,

I write to you for I can no longer contain the feelings I have deep in my heart. Though we only had a short amount of time together, it was the happiest time I have ever experienced. I keep thinking back to the night we spent in Kugane on the pier. You looked so lovely in that seductive bustier that I hand stitched for you, and seduced I was. I long for more nights like that. It was in that night that I knew I could never be truly happy until I had your heart as you do mine. My love is stronger than any worsted yarn or twinthread. I would give anything to have you return these feelings for me. Together we could build a fine life on the shores of Shirogane. If you feel the same meet me in the alley we first met in. I will wait for you there...forever if I must.

Your eternal lover,
    Sorriah
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sorriah Thorne
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorriah View Post

My Dearest Kotocho,

I write to you for I can no longer contain the feelings I have deep in my heart. Though we only had a short amount of time together, it was the happiest time I have ever experienced. I keep thinking back to the night we spent in Kugane on the pier. You looked so lovely in that seductive bustier that I hand stitched for you, and seduced I was. I long for more nights like that. It was in that night that I knew I could never be truly happy until I had your heart as you do mine. My love is stronger than any worsted yarn or twinthread. I would give anything to have you return these feelings for me. Together we could build a fine life on the shores of Shirogane. If you feel the same meet me in the alley we first met in. I will wait for you there...forever if I must.

Your eternal lover,
    Sorriah
    I forgot to post my info and prize choice (I hope it doesn't disqualify me)!

Charter Name: Sorriah Thorne
    World: Midgardsormr
    Prize Selection: Scarf of Wondrous Wit
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Myriana Ruan
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90

Sweet words for the Naadam of the Heart

Across Eorzea I am renowned;
    A hero to all - Warrior of Light,
    But find here on the Steppe, far from my home,
    One soul who shines, in my eyes, much more bright.

Though Doman teachings have been known to me,
    The Xaelan life took me by some surprise.
    And so, on these battle-contested plains,
    Did strange new feelings in my heart arise.

Bloodthirsty, I was warned, are the Dotharl,
    Facing death gives them no measure of fear.
    But in our meeting did I learn the truth:
    These brave spirits keep valorous kin near.

Leading the charge, an obsidian mage;
    From a life lived past does she take her name.
    When first we spoke, my heart was enraptured
    By this beauty who is called Heavensflame.

I confess to you, dearest of Nhaama,
    Even if we don’t get to say "I do,"
    I hope someday, even another life,
    May bring together Myri and Sadu.

- Myriana Ruan
    - Diabolos Server
    - Scarf of Wondrous Wit
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Apple Azalea
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Dearest Zuzutyro,
    I visited you in Ul’dah at The Quicksand by chance as a newcomer to the area. I came from the humble Gridania, having no idea I would happen upon someone like you in such an incredibly exciting place. It all was so surprising, I nearly felt faint!
    As an independent arms mender working in such a busy guild, I can only imagine how many men and women you speak to daily; they must all become a blur, lost to the crowds.
    I wanted you to know that while you may have not thought much of mending my arms, I couldn’t help but imagine myself in yours! You were tall, well, compared to myself, dark-haired and handsome, and I had to force myself not to stare while you repaired my gear. The way you stole glances at me from the corner of your amethyst eyes made me blush! I was so surprised! Could you have been thinking of me? You didn’t speak much, but I longed to ask you many questions about your life in the city.
    I’m not sure if I’ve misread your looks, but if you happened to remember me out from all the other girls who’ve paid you a visit, I shyly ask if you would be my date on Valentione’s Day.
    Zuzutyro, you’ve mended my arms and my heart!
    Sincerely,
    Apple

Apple Azalea - Siren - Bluebird Earring
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Suzume Mandana
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    Dearest Minfilia,

There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of you. You were always so kind to me, always so gentle. When we first met, I was but a stranger to you, and to everyone in the Scions of the Seventh Dawn. A stranger to myself even, unaware of the events which would shortly change so many lives. Despite barely knowing me, you welcomed me with open arms, and for the first time in my entire life, I finally felt like I had found my place in this chaotic and uncertain world. My only regret was not telling you how I felt when I had the chance.

Whether or not you felt the same way, that was not what was important. Never would I ever impose on you, especially if you did not return my feelings. I was simply overjoyed just to be called your friend. The attraction I felt for you, the pull, at first I thought it was because we both had the gift of the Echo. Only after saving you from the Garleans did I realize the truth.

I had fallen in love with you.

Forgive this coward. For all that I could face the Primals without blinking, I could not bring myself to say those words to you. Even now I struggle, to speak that which has been in my heart from the very start.

Minfilia, for you I would have done anything, become anyone, if only to see you smile. Wherever you are now, worry not about this world. I will protect it for you. And when the time comes for me to join you in the light of Hydaelyn, I promise you, I will finally tell you the truth.

Warrior of Light

Character Name: Suzume Mandana
    World: Coeurl
    Preferred Prize: Mandragora Choker
    (2)

6. 02-12-2018 01:42 PM

Player
    Character
    Lucy D'yalvol
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70

To an unlikely friend. My enemy.

You were a blight unto Eorzea.

You’ve killed.

You’ve maimed.

You’ve taken friends and loved ones.

You allowed yourself to be taken into a beast, a… Monster. The eikon Shinryu.

In cutting you down I saved thousands, millions, the entire world.

And yet… Here I am.

The Warrior of Light.

The Savior of Eorzea.

Your enemy.

Whether your body was returned to the Aether or sent to some realm the Twelve deem fit for your soul, I would not like to know.

But I would have one final battle with you. A worthy opponent to test my mettle.

Were we to meet on better terms, perhaps there could have been more.

But you’re gone. And I’m here.

Zenos yae Galvus. Our time was short, and yet you’ve persisted in my mind for months.

May we see each other again, my friend. My enemy.

-Lucy D'yalvol
    -Famfrit
    -Scarf of Wondrous Wit
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Uta Fukunui
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Letter to the Producer

My Dearest Naoki,

I am unsure when if ever this letter will reach you or in fact if you even exist. Ever since that fateful Rising ceremony when I found myself on the mysterious Eighteenth Floor I have never forgotten your glorious face. The way you carried yourself, your sharp eyes, that chiseled jaw, you almost seemed to sparkle as you approached. The others in that room said some really unbelievable things, most of which I have since forgotten, slowly leaving my waking mind as dreams often do but you alone remain clear as day.

For twenty four moons I convinced myself that you weren't real, it had just been a dream as you yourself suggested. It made sense after all, how could a man so perfect actually exist and even if he did, why on Eorzea would he return my feelings. A man so handsome and flawless could easily have any woman he wanted. I decided to try and forget you and move on but some small part of my mind was haunted by you. That vision or dream or whatever it was had been clear as day, somehow I knew that you had to be out there somewhere. That was until two years to the day later, I had another vision.

I couldn't believe it, my beloved was right in front of me. I was so surprised to see you again that I couldn't even get a word out. You offered some encouraging words and then as quickly as you came, you vanished. Next time I will be ready, I will have this letter on me every moment from now until then. Whether you are real, a dream, or a flight of fancy conjured by my weary mind, I look forward to seeing you again.

- Love Uta Fukunui

--------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Uta Fukunui
    Server: Behemoth

I would like the Noble Barding if this is selected

Sorry, the picture was found online and not one I took myself. I promise I didn't write this to suck up and increase my chances
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Faelyn Cait
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 74

Letter to Raubahn

Raubahn,

This may come as a surprise, but I hate you. Oh, how I do hate you, you who have managed to steal that which I have sacrificed so much to protect! How dare you? How dare you steal my heart, do you know what lengths I have gone to protect it?! Years of practiced indifference and apathy, years of missed opportunities, all wasted because of you!

And all undone so easily, a smile is all it took… A single, easy smile on the darkest day and it was all gone, wasted. You didn’t even know me, back then… I was a stranger, and you still smiled at me, it raised me up, made me feel like a person again… So, I suppose I have that to thank you for…

How can I love you, though? I’m not made for such things, destruction and war is all I’m meant for… Pain and sorrow follows my every step, I’ve proven that, I think...

So, I’ll just see to it that you never see this letter.
    Love,
    Faelan Cait of Diabolos
    (Bluebird Earring)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Coldwave Frostwolf
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70

Confession to Iceheart, a Bard's tale

My dearest Ysayle,

Let's begin where we started, a Play, in Bard fashion;

But word count is limited, so I sing this with passion.

Start...

On our first meeting, you spoke of peace;

Many yet fear you, can hostilities cease?

Iceheart.

Was mine victory true? Mayhap simply more vital;

Thine company decreed their champion a new title...

Icebreaker.

We meet again, twice over, still searching for truth;

Fool's errands, a peace treaty? The reality, uncouth.

Forward...

Our band o' merry renegades, ere nary had been mixed;

Twice tribes had problems, a night together after the fix.

Truth

Hraesvelgr told us all the truth, giving light to our eyes;

Ishgard's fall, Ysayle's love and beliefs. Everything; Lies!

Nidhogg

Our goal now folly, we look to the skies;

To the Aery, we fly! Another eye, the prize.

Home

Plucked from its head, returned to its donor;

Bringing news of peace. To Ishgard! Its owner!

Escalation

You soothed heretic hearts who yet toil.

Thordan and knights flee, bloods still boil.

Confrontation

Surprise! Garlemald is here in force;

Press forward! Now, steady our course!

Intermission: A Jest

An airship so massive, almost ostentatiously so;

Mayhap overcompensating, no sires yet grow?

Always lacking magicks, thus improving technology;

Completing with toys, what they can't with biology.

Her Sacrifice.

Securing an escape, mine savior, Ysayle;

Embracing the Echo, halting their sail.

She's falling!

Save her my Echo! Hydaelyn! Twelvesgods! Whomever!

It's too late!? I failed! My love... lost forever...?

Pursuit

Their crimes numerous, all know, call a jury

Gods know not my Wrath, nor Halone, MY Fury!

Aftermath

We won. It ended. You now mine Icebreaker;

Only you can soothe this Iceheart his anger.

Ice Branded

Tis Valentione’s Day,

Mine only wish, pray;

Forgive me, Ysayle... mayhap, something else;

Grant me the courage to forgive myself.
    Coldwave
    ------------------------------------------------------

Coldwave Frostwolf

World: Sargatanas

Scarf of Wondrous Wit
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Xenia Symphonia
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 60

Another venture for a special retainer

Dear U’lui,

It’s been awhile since I last summoned you and sent you on a venture. So busy has the adventuring life been that I’ve scarcely had time to rest. Doubtless you’re wondering what I’ve been up to lately. Talking about my recent adventures however isn’t what I sent this letter to you for. I sent this letter because...I wanted to send on you on another venture, albeit this one being different. There aren’t any venture coins placed in this letter, but I’ll explain why that is. You remember the time we first met, how excited I was that a refined Miqo’te like yourself would be working with me, and yet you had hints of worry about performing your services perfectly. As protocol dictates, too many mistakes would cause a retainer to lose his/her position, and yet the more mistakes I saw you make and attempt to cover up, the more I found myself being drawn to you overtime. Whenever I summoned you, you asked me to tell you my heart’s desire. Well, for this venture I’m sending you on, I don’t want you just to explore another land for any material, but I want you to explore your own heart armed with these three words. “I love you.” If you happen to find those same words resting in your own heart at the end of your venture, I ask that you return them to me whenever you feel the time is right. If you...if you don’t feel like I should receive them however, then I pray you hold onto those words until you find the right person to give them to. Until then, this’ll be my last request until I take my leave for Ishgard, for the dragons stir once more for war.

Love, Xenia Symphonia

-------------------------------------------

Character: Xenia Symphonia
    World: Cactuar

If I manage to win a place in this contest, I would like to receive the bluebird earrings!
    (2)

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast