Player
    Character
    Very Soft
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Dear Alexander,
    I don't know where to begin to explain how I feel for you, in fact I'm not even certain you know how to read, but I have to get this message out to you, in one way or another, even if it ends with me confessing these feelings up front to you in the middle of a time stop. There is something alluring about you... that I just cant quiet explain... This is all very complicated for me, but I'll make it short and simple. I have fallen for you, a primal... a ROBOT. I don't even know where I could begin to explain this back to my friends back home in the Lavender Beds! By the twelve, I don't even how you would ever get to meet my friends here! I'm pretty positive you wouldn't fit in our front yard... You're about the size as the ward, no offense. Ugh, anyways! I'm not one to write my feelings out on paper like this, especially to someone I've faced in combat many times before. Are you capable of love, my dear primal? I refuse to believe that you are just a killing machine... is it possible that the meal I ate before encoutering you was aphrodisiac-filled? I feel like a fool pouring out these emotions to a robot that may possibly end my life for wasting his time.

Alexander my primal, would you be my special someone this valentine's day? Everyone needs someone to love, am I wrong? Even robots.... right?

Truly yours, Very Soft.

-------------------------------

My character is Very Soft from Leviathan server, if I am a winner I would like the Mandragora Choker please, thank you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Milk Bread
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Ysayle,

Just to the southeast of Namai, there is a copse of plum trees.

I am told that their blooms herald the coming of spring. Do you remember a time when spring came to Ishgard? It must have been beautiful, once. The warmth of the changing seasons. The sigh of melting snows. Spring in Dravania, too, must have been the same - there was a time when Zenith was whole and proud, wasn’t there? I should have liked to see it all with you.

I could wax poetic, you know. I could say that the night winds are reminiscent of your hair and that I see your eyes in every star, or that I hear your voice in the hum of ocean waves, but I know that these things would make you sigh rather than smile. And above all things it is your smile that I long to see, so... I will refrain. Instead I will say that I miss you and when my shoulders are heavy with the weight of war it is always you I think of.

Are you listening? Need I say the words that stir an ache in my chest? You lit a fire in me, Ysayle, and I hope you can still see its brightness from where you reside.

There is only one thing I would ask of you now. I know it to be selfish, but... I shall ask it nonetheless.

I would ask that you wait for me. I want to show you the plum blossoms.

I shall store all my unspoken love behind my ribs until the day we meet again. ‘Til then, know this: of all things, there is nothing I have loved more than you.

Ever yours,
    Vihme

--

character: milk bread
    world: ultros
    bluebird earring
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Abel Zion
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    To the eternal custodian of my heart, who fool handily knows not what he's done.

To the vile man who left me slack jawed at pure might, fully befuddled and wishing to fight not only upon the streets but amidst silk sewn sheets. How I found myself angry with passion and wishing your cold eyes would bore into me once more.

To the kindred soul hungry for battle, the one and only you, Zenos. You've ripped my pride asunder and dare steal my heart. Only to leave me restless at your untimely act of cowardice. I wait for the day I see you again and we embrace our weapons a hundred fold. Until then I will shower my abhorrent love for you upon the lineage you hail from.

With all the love and grace of your favorite katana, your only friend..

Abel Zion

https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...rder=1&tag=IMG

Abel Zion
    Noble Barding
    Ultros
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bara Monokuro
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

A Love Letter to Twintania

To my first love, Twintania,

For the past four years, my love for you has burned like the damage-over-time from your liquid hell. Do you remember when we first met? I never expected such beauty to be locked in the Binding Coils. It was almost as if you were restricted from the realm for several months.

We stood there, our eyes locked for what seemed like forever... as I stoneskinned my party... one-by-one. It was a futile effort. Within mere moments, your death sentence felled my tank. Oh! How I trembled as I, an inexperienced white mage without the knowledge of thaumaturgy and swiftcast, slowly cast a raise upon my unconscious tank. When next our eyes met, you could not contain the fires of your passion! Nor could I as I basked in the heat of your fireball, my party frozen in awe of your conflagration.

Asclepius tried to slither between us, but he could not keep me from you, Twin! When you dived at me, I knew that you felt the same as I did. The force of your love knocked me into a purple oblivion. I came to only to be blinded once more for the love in your aether was profuse. The emotions that we shared confused us both—a confusion that you represented in the twisters you hurtled. Like our passion, they exploded and consumed everyone.

I was stunned by you, Twin—and not just by the dreadknight that approached me. You threw everything you had at me, but alas! Our time had to end. I will miss you forever; however, as a wandering minstrel reminded me, you live on in the unending coils of my heart.

Your truest love,
    Bara

Character: Bara Monokuro
    World: Balmung
    Prize: Noble Barding
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Yesugen Qestir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50

For the Storm In My Heart

Lyse,

Doubtless you will find this letter strange. I've never spoken a word aloud in the time we've known one another, nor written one down outside of paperwork. But wordless nods of the head and meeting my fist to my palm can only go so far in expressing how I feel.

When I first met you, as a fresh-faced traveller who had no clue of the destiny that lay before her, I admit I was unimpressed. But as time went on, and I met you, truly you, I couldn't help but feel a stirring.

As a Qestir, it was a fact of life that words were lies. All beings on this star could only be trusted by their actions, and nothing else. But you've shaken the very core of that belief, that upbringing. When I hear you speak of love for a home you've lost, a sister you still honor, and a duty to uphold, I feel your conviction. I feel your pain, your longing, your laughter and your happiness, all at once. If your words were merely words, then I would not be writing the first letter of my life.

I am aware your life is busy in Rhalgr's Reach, and indeed all of Ala Mhigo. But this Valentione's Day, nothing would make me happier than setting aside one measly day to spend together. We could sit, side by side, in the palm of the Destroyer, and watch the sunset.

I'll let you do the talking.

Yours,

Yesugen Qestir

---

Character is Yesugen Qestir on Balmung, and I'd like the Scarf of Wondrous Wit!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crokdia Taile
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Dear Ser Aymeric de Borel,

What will be stranger to you, I wonder -- to receive this letter where my heart is laid bare, or to know even I, who stood beside you at the Steps of Faith, quake in my boots when I imagine uttering such words to your steeled, handsome face?

When we first met, you said my reputation "towered over all”. I must confess at the time I did despise you, for as a Miqo'te woman I only find myself tall in the company of Lalafels, and did think you presumed to call me short in jest.

I see now you were earnest, and I did presume too much.

Others speak highly of your keen sense of justice, but ‘twas your dinner invite did set my heart aflame. Many see me a tool of war, a spear to be pointed at a foe. Oft do I dwell if I am valued by others on the merits of my martial prowess alone, but a dinner invite? Not only did I arrive to find a meal prepared for me, I was not even asked to kill wild beasts to procure ingredients first! To be provided such a feast with nothing asked in return but my company -- such magnanimity we adventurers do not know.

‘Tis strange, isn’t it? I have faced countless eikons, but your eyes across a dinner table cause me to falter. To even return your gaze is a task too savage for my nerves.

Make peace with as many dragons as you like, Ser Aymeric. With enough practice, perhaps someday you will be skilled enough to tame the dragon of love in my heart.

-- Crokdia Taile

___

World: Siren
    Character: Crokdia Taile
    Item: Noble Barding
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cernan Payne
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 46
    For my dearest bishop, who identifies the loot I bring back from the Palace of the Dead, I give you these sonnets.

Mysterious beauty captures my eyes;
    Your face, never unmasked, is my true prize;
    As you unseal the bags I recover;
    I pine for your touch, not any other's;
    Though I am an adventurer, 'tis true;
    I'd give up my life of wonder for you;
    To finally gaze upon your true face;
    Yours is a beauty that none can replace;
    Hear my words well, o bishop of mine;
    Your figure so fair is my only divine;
    To see you on my return from below;
    Is to glimpse what only gods can bestow.
    Give me your name, so that I might call it;
    In hours of darkness, when all is fallen.

You give light to my world, you give me strength;
    To return to you, I go any length;
    So wait for me, maiden who unveils wealth;
    I give you my word, to return in health;
    The palace below, fraught with deep peril;
    Shan't keep me away, most gorgeous petal;
    I shall see you again, dear, when I come back;
    From the monsters and demons who're on the attack;
    Clad in strong armor made of thoughts of you;
    I can't be defeated - My blade strikes true;
    So be mine alone in this time of love;
    You are a gift from the gods up above;
    I promise to love you with all my being;
    The woman whose face I shall never see!

((if I win I'd like the Ahriman choker, please ))
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Allantha Barra
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    "A letter placed upon Lord Haurchefant Greystone's memorial"
    I remember every look of elation on your face as you'd run the cobbled snow drifted streets to welcome me back, every snowflake that melted upon your skin as your cheeks turned rosy red from the sheer smile upon your face.
    I remember every beat of my heart, hammering away in my chest as we parted ways, our goals wrought in our minds, praying silently to the Twelve to bring us home unscathed.
    I remember the words you spoke to me on that clear snowy Valentione's eve, your love hidden beneath those silver words. But still i heard them. I regret having not the strength to return those words with the fullness of my heart as i so yearned to.
    I remember the day my heart was ripped from my chest, watching stunned as you safeguarded me the minions of Throdain. You turned and smiled to me seeing that i was safe, moments before the light sundered your bulwark.
    i remember how time stopped for me in that moment as you lay in my arms the same smile upon your face as your eyes close that final time as you whispered "Oh, do not look at me so. A smile better suits a hero..."
    Forever in my heart will you be remembered, a love won and lost, yet never affirmed. Though lost, i sill feel you with me, when times are troubled i feel your hand in mine giving me the strength i need to carry on the life you loved and gave to protect.
    And thus i write this for you, with my strength anew and you my shield i will continue on this road till ours cross once more, and when that day comes, i will say to you.

Lord Haurchefant Greystone, I love you.

(Allantha Barra, faerie. would like blue bird earrings if selected ♥)
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Asiren Shio
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Dear Cid,

I know you’ve been busy with Omega, so I decided to write this to you in the hopes that you may read it whenever you have a free moment. Hopefully it won’t get lost in the mess that must be your workspace…

There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you ever since we investigated the Crystal Tower together, but the timing never seemed right. You were thoroughly engrossed with the Tower, and well, I was too shy to say it to your face. But as the summers pass, I find that I must tell you how I feel before it’s too late. I’ve had too many close calls to be shy now.

So I just want you to know that I love you.

I understand if this is something you’d rather not deal with or perhaps, something you don’t think you deserve. You still have your sins to atone for, and that leaves little time for romantic dalliances.

But I want to remind you that you don’t have to shoulder the burden of Omega—of saving the world, alone. I’ll be there by your side every step of the way. That’s all I ever wish for, whether it’s to be your trustworthy friend or if it catches your fancy… Something more.

In the end, I just want to make you happy, and if that means I have to continue fighting Omega’s gauntlet of trials until my last breath, I will. You’re my guiding light Cid, and please don’t ever forget it.

Yours truly,
    - Asiren

P.S. - It was I who left that box of pure heart chocolate on your desk at St. Coinach’s Find a few springs ago. I hope you enjoyed them.

======================================
    Submitted by Asiren Shio from the Midgardsormr server.
    Preferred prize: Bluebird earring.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eon Reaver
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Dear Alisaie,

Since it's the season and all

Dearest Alisaie,

I'm writing this letter to tell you that I think you're strong, and brave, and really pret

To my dear Alisaie,

I've never been good at this kind of thing. But I really like you, and I have for a while. You're brave, and strong, and smart, and you really helped me ground myself after everything that's happened since you returned. I'm really happy you're here and I got to know you. I trust you to have my back, so please trust me to have yours, too. I hope you

Hey Alisaie,

I've been practicing my cooking, and since it's Valentione's I made some chocolates for everyone. Let me know what you think and I'll fix the recipe. Sorry there's so few, I ran out of ingredients.

Take care,
    Eon

=========================
    Submitted by: Eon Reaver
    World: Sargatanas
    Prize: Noble Barding
    (3)

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast