Character
    Lego Joker
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Cruising for Love

To My Beloved Cruise Chaser,

When I met you in the Heart of the Creator my own heart stopped. Then it started to beat forward and back and then forward and back and then forward and back, then one beat forward. I would do a million active time maneuvers to gain access to earn your love. No amount of springs, lenses, or cranks could ever fill the hole in my heart that you have made there. Some may say our love is savage, but I know that we will make it through all of it together.

Yours forever x (A)11
    Lego Joker
    Adamantoise
    A Scarf of Wondrous Wit would be nice or a Cruise Chaser mount
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Roseliaa Amelia
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 63
    Dearest Ser Samani Sammy,

How have I longed to have someone to call my Warrior of Light. The way you walked into my life and looked into my eyes... I knew that you could be the one for me... You embraced me so lovingly during our first fateful meeting in Old Gridania... I knew it was love at first sight for the both of us. Just how you gracefully helped me out with the mission for Valentione's Day... I felt the love from you. I didn't think for a second that I would be falling for you, and only for you. With us, yes us, walking hand in hand is simply adoring and blissful. I want to be with you, just to be loved. I would be so pleased, happy, joyful... All of those happy and blissful feelings. I would love to call you my Warrior of Light for many, many reasons. To be accepted by you will wash away all of my worries and all of my doubts. Perhaps the fateful meeting in Gridania is the spark, the fantastic start to many more days and night together under the same sky. I am so thankful for you, Ser Samani Sammy.

Forever yours,
    Starry Calesta

Written by Starry Calesta of Adamantoise - Would love to have the Bluebird Earring if chosen
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Andrei Markov
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70

A Lancer's Ode.

My dearest Ywain.

You took me into your guild, you taught me how to wield the Lance and you never gave up on me.

You made it seem effortless, blade on handle twirling and whirling through the air, vicious stabs and violent cuts.

Day and night, hour after hour, you trained us all in the Guild, some of us failed, some of us succeeded, but you didn’t see the falters or the winnings, only the burning passion we all held.

You were different from the other mentors, you picked us up when we fell down, gave us motivation in a hostile world.

For me, you were the doorway into the arts of the Dragoon, you helped me achieve so much more than I could ever imagine, this is what made me fall for you, not your looks or your talent but your heart of gold.

As I sit in the Far Eastern lands witnessing the cherry blossom petals fall and glide away in the air, I can’t help but think back to your techniques.

Thank you, Ywain. For everything you’ve done for myself and those in the Lancers Guild.

With love.
    Andrei Markov | Mateus.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Katsu Nikos
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 62

Aymeric,

Forgive me if I am to forward. As Valentione's Day draws near, I have realized something. There are feelings that I have kept hidden, even to myself. At first, I believed it to be respect and admiration for an ally, a friend. Yet, it would seem thoughts of you run through my head quite frequently these days. Whenever I think of you, my heart pounds and I become nervous, even though the distance between us is great.

I doubt I would ever have the courage to tell you this in person. The fact that I am writing this at all surprises and scares me. Strange, isn't it? I have fought primals, dragons, and even Zenos. Yet, the thought of admitting my love for you strikes fear through my very being. Maybe it is not the act itself, but the fear of rejection. Perhaps, it is something that I have come to expect.

Where I am from, Au Ra are quite common to see. When I first started my journey to Eorzea, my appearance scared many. Some thought me to be a monster. Even in Ishgard did I hear the hushed whispers that accompanied cold glares.

Yet, I didn't scare you. Instead, I was welcomed with open arms and a handsome smile that made your sapphire eyes shine even brighter. Those eyes rival the crystal blue waters of Costa del Sol. Oh, how I- Sorry, I began to ramble...

Anyway, this Valentione's day, let's have one more dinner together. If not in a romantic way, then as friends. Maybe this time there will be no interruptions to spoil the good mood.

Awaiting your response,

Katsu Nikos

----
    Character: Katsu Nikos
    World: Cactuar
    Prize: Noble Barding
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aria Dilimune
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

Thoughts of Ice Heart

Chasing a Ixal brought me to the last place we saw each other. Honestly, I've been avoiding this place- not just because I was leagues away in Othard. I haven't come back because I didn't want to think about things, a moment of weakness for someone who slayed Nidhogg. All this time, I've never stopped thinking about us since you took the form of Shiva.

After the See's war with the Dravian army there was finally peace in Ishgard. Your peace between man and dragon has started, and hunts for your followers have quelled. In all of the celebration there was an emptiness. There was celebration for Ser Aymeric, and mourning for great knights who died in line for the true freedom of Ishgard. There was, however, no remembrance for the great heretic who sacrificed herself for the sake of all Eorzea.

I always felt a kindred spirit with you. We didn't so must rise to this adventure as we were dragged- expected to save a city state that we had no business with. Despite this, we charged into battle with Ravanica and the expedition to Azys Lla. You died, not by a dragoon's lance, but by Garlean fire that you had no relation to. You fell like a Warrior of Light, and I swear to make sure you're remembered more than the last.

Starting with today, the height of Saint Valentione's festival. I made a lunch for the two of us to enjoy by these aether-tinted skies. I'm certainly no Hraesvelgr, but maybe you can still be my Saint Shiva.

Aria Dilimune
    Leviathan
    Bluebird Earrings
    (0)
    Last edited by Violetfang; 02-06-2018 at 12:09 PM.

Player
    Character
    Thassi Benantise
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70

Arenvald,

I hope you fare well in the Reach. I fear my time has been all but swallowed up in learning how to craft. I'll tell you, it's harder than it looks...however, there are benefits in learning skills outside of battle.

With the coming holiday, I can't help but reminisce of the days back in the Waking Sands when you were just starting out a young man. Those days might hold some...unsavory memories, but now I think of how much you have grown. You have come so far, I cannot help but admire you, even as the Warrior of Light. Though tragedy strikes at the most inopportune times, you have prevailed.

I want to send this letter to tell you that I love you--as one of my trusted allies and closest friends. Your dreams of liberating your homeland have led you far...and I hope you continue to stay strong in the coming times. Soon the land will flourish and we will learn to live in a peaceful time again...I am sure of it.

From your dearest friend,
    Thassi
    ------
    written by thassi benantise of sargatanas || would like noble barding!
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rashel Delmor
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    Euphony of Forbidden Love

My Lady Sadu,

I remember the times we have fought side by side fondly, sending our weak foes scurrying before us like desert rats before the mighty predators of the sands.

Your skills in magic and battle are rivaled by your radiance, and in this world parched of beauty, I am renewed by the soothing waters in the depths of your eyes.

And who would forget the fevor and wisdom with which you guide the Undying Ones to greatness? Not I would presume to do so.

Now, you might be wondering, what sort of woman is this to court me so? And I say proudly, I am Rashel Delmor, once of the Hotgo that your people dashed to pieces. I and my half-sisters are among the few survivors, having left for Eorzea long ago to travel it's lands growing mighty and tasting of the fruits of our victories. I do not hold the massacre against you, as I know that among the Dotharl are at least some of my kin's souls.

I have fought many false gods, casting them down and forging from their bodies furniture, weapons, and even a fountain that flows endlessly with fresh waters. I have cooked for those mighty and those humble. I share of my bounty with the deserving, and offer the wicked all that they too deserve. Wealth drips from mine fingertips to share with mine companions.

These things I offer you, but most of all I offer my love, simple and true. For you are someone deserving of it.

- Rashel Delmor
    ----------
    Letter by Rashel Delmor of Ultros and I have my eye on the Noble Barding
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nielsen Rose
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 51
    Dear Yugiri,

How's it going? I'm pretty sure it must be a busy schedule for you what with the assassinations and guarding Lord Hien and so forth. But I'm curious if you'll be free sometime in the near future for hanging out.

The reason I ask for that is because in all honesty, I can't help but wonder who your hair stylist is. Do you do it yourself? Or do you have someone in Othard who takes the time to do it up for you? I can't help but look at those pigtails and become envious. I mean it. Back home in Eorzea I've been looking through all those hair catalogs and fail to find a style similar to yours. I just hope you don't take this the wrong way.

I do hope you're up for a girls' day out in the future.

Sincerely, Nielsen Rose.

---------------------------------------

From Nielsen Rose in Mateus. I would like the Bluebird Earring please.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Qih'to Furishu
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Even compared to most of our adventures, figuring out where to start a letter like this is difficult. Some would blithely say "at the beginning," but trying to pinpoint when these feelings took hold is akin to grasping mist. When we met, I'm ashamed to say, my mind was more focused on finding a way to soothe my tired feet from the journey rather than devoting the names and faces of those who would become my most treasured friends to memory. After our hidden headquarters in the Waking Sands was attacked, I was beside myself with the need to rescue you, but no more or less than any of our other comrades.

I might have suspected from the warmth I felt watching you devote yourself to your search for a new occupation, each a more hopeless struggle than the one before it, all for our sake. The pride I felt as you discovered your calling and regained your confidence. The gratitude in my breast when, in our darkest hour, you followed me into the cold lands of Ishgard (not to discount the company of our little lord Leveilleur but...you know).

Though if by that point the nature of my feelings still eluded me, Othard lifted the veil from my eyes. My quaint, chaste notions thoroughly disabused when I beheld you in your new kimono. Even as I reeled, trying to reconcile the image of you I'd held in my mind with the vision before my eyes, my heart whispered "No, this is how she is and should be: beautiful."

Tataru, we may both be Scions, but in you I've discovered my dawn. No matter where our journeys may take us, I pray you will always be there to light my path and warm my heart.

With Love,
    Qih'to Furishu

----------------------------

By Qih'to Furishu on Sargatanas, who would like a Noble Barding.
    (0)

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast