Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Player
    Character
    Naotsugu Nyanta
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Is Vagabond Knights still recruiting? Filled out the details on the Guilded site, so hopefully, hear from you soon
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Drakth Ardos
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    That we are. Someone should poke you soon enough
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Uknow Who
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Hi, I am looking for a fun and relaxed FC. Is there still a spot left?

I am a returning player Level 70 healers
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Drakth Ardos
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Sorry, been a real busy week on my end. so haven't been around much.

If you (and/or others) are still interested, the easiest way is to fill in an application on the guilded website, or put a message in the FC message book at our house, which should give all officers a name to look out for.
    Then it's just a matter of being online at the same time.

A bit sad that FFXIV is so - archaic, I guess, to put it kindly? - when it comes to recruitment
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aumi Sukas
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 66
    Im a British player GMT zone looking for casual guild to chat and game with im always willing to help if at all possible im an older player so i may sound odd some times but other than that i just want to enjoy the game with a few people So if your still accepting in Phoenix Server i would like to join.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sa Ganbia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 24
    Hi, your group sounds amazing and I would like to join you guys. I've played a lot of MMOs and I'm new to FFXIV online, but I want a group to have fun and experience the game together. I mainly play Tank and I love doing dungeons and PVP, also I enjoy helping others in need when they struggle with something.

I hope to hear from you and eager to meet everyone.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Drakth Ardos
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    My apologies, but I must admit we don't check around these parts very often nowadays, due to these forums not being as active as they once were. Hopefully you've found a good home by now.

In any case, the best way to make contact with us is either by joining our Discord channel (LINK) or visiting our webpage and applying there (LINK).
    You can also drop by Lavender Beds (Ward 3, Plot 28) and look around/post in the message book to get someone's attention, though Discord/Webpage gives a more direct notification to those responsible for handling recruitment.

Happy adventuring to all of you!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Petra Lesrekta
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 75
    Have applied via Web site guild is just what I am looking for.
    Hope to hear from you soon

Avah

(0)

Player
    Character
    Drakth Ardos
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Hey hey hallo, long time no post.

Vagabond Knights are still around and alive and open for recruitment. We remain true to our core goal of being a casual and laid back FC where you can play with others in a stress free and friendly environment, while avoiding the lack of familiarity that too large FCs can bring.

Some of us log every day, others a few times a week. Sometimes we're a bit quiet, other times there's no shutting us up. Things are run, crafting's done, and there's almost always an FC event after our weekly Saturday meeting - currently, we like treasure maps due to them being new and sparkly, but we do other things as well.

As I've mentioned earlier in this thread we don't check around these parts too often anymore, but if we sound interesting to you, don't be shy. Check out our Discord, swing by our FC house (located in the Lavender Beds, ward 3, plot 28) or throw one of the following people a tell/whisper:

Aurey Daita
    Masuru Nekochi
    Surpanahka Verloren
    Zeg Eldis

and they can help you out further.
    Thanks for reading and, whether you decide to check us out or no, have a great day!
    (1)

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20