Character
    Fresh Lemon
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 16

Experienced Guild Looking for English Speaking Members

Abenomics

Good day to all. We're a small free company of experienced, English speaking players looking to welcome more into our ranks. We're an international group that currently consists of a handful of senior members in the game industry and MMO veterans from Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan.

These are older players who have moved on to other commitments but still enjoy a few hours of gaming each day. A handful of our members are currently positioned at end game content, but we hope to keep the company somewhat casual.

We're looking for players of all levels with the only requirements being that players be skilled (or willing to learn) and more importantly friendly. It would be to your benefit that you fall within the UTC +8 to +10 hours since that is when our members are online but is not a restriction.

If this sounds a Free Company you could go with you can leave a message here or contact any of our members online. We'd be happy to have you.
    (1)
    Last edited by Supermerlion; 09-18-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Player
    Character
    Soha Lakebodom
    World
    Alexander
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Hi, I am an Australian player looking for an English speaking FC to do Dungeons and Trials. Waiting for healers to do 8 mans through the duty finder just doesn't seem to happen haha.

I am a Lv.50 Warrior.

I will try to catch you online some time, I don't know how to search for players in an FC.

Thanks.
    (0)