Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ryihito Adonis
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Can you make it so our weapon is not forced into our hands when using Cure?
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Aenore Tristelle
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    will you add a way to report money trader easily on ps3 or you gonna place GM in game that instaban money trader?
    (23)

Player
    Character
    Lion Doge
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Can you make it so that you can hide Tank Armour (The one where you cannot equip helmets)? The armour I'm talking about is the one where you cannot equip helmet, like DL one. You cannot take it off whatsoever. I want to see my character's face.

And is it possible to change the Chocobo's mount music to the Porter's music? I like that one more..
    (17)

Player
    Character
    Hiro Hikari
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60
    Two questions, can we get some pet emotes for Carbuncle? I noticed in Limsa there's an npc carbuncle who sits.

Also can we get carbuncle back as a summon ability for Summoner post 50? Or at the least a minion we can obtain?
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Windermere Reborn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 60
    When are path companions coming back and how will they work/function?
    (26)

Player
    Character
    Raj Dr
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    I'm pretty sure I was one of the first people in Qarn and it was extremely difficult compared to how it is now. The Wespes on the first boss had more HP, the Golem soulstone had way more HP and the Adjucator boss also had a lot more health. I was surprised to see how much the dungeon had changed even one, two, or four days after I had been in there. I was under the impression that because it is not a story mode-needed dungeon, it would remain difficult.

What reason did you have for hotfix nerfing this content, and should we expect similar hotfix nerfing for later dungeons?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Rinoa Heartily
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    My biggest concern is about RMT and bots. How harsh would the punishment be, and how are you planning to address it better than you have right now? Are there actual Game Masters that can be contacted via /tell or is actually monitoring the players' feedback and will send a "We have received your report, please wait as we are investigating this issue" kind of guy? I find that I've reported a few cases of RMT and unlike when I report harassment there is no direct reply (Support Desk -> Recent Reports) and it's really bugging me. You can call me petty and jealous for not liking the way people try to progress better than me but I don't really care, I just hate RMT and bots! I feel that it kills dedication.

My biggest concern is about RMT and bots. How harsh would the punishment be, and how are you planning to address it better than you have right now? Are there actual Game Masters that can be contacted via /tell or is actually monitoring the players' feedback and will send a "We have received your report, please wait as we are investigating this issue" kind of guy? I find that I've reported a few cases of RMT and unlike when I report harassment there is no direct reply (Support Desk -> Recent Reports) and it's really bugging me. You can call me petty and jealous for not liking the way people try to progress better than me but I don't really care, I just hate RMT and bots! I feel that it kills dedication.

Another less important concern is about Personal Housing. I'd really love to have my own House, however as it was mentioned it would take about the price of 3 classes to 50 which is a bit weird for me, as the first class would definitely amass more wealth via story and side quests whereas the next two can't do the same, so I'd most likely not have enough money to buy it even after I finish leveling my three classes. I do a bit of crafting here and there, but probably not so dedicated to make myself level 50, or at least not in the near future. And whether the housing area will be limited? As in, if certain amount of people have the land, others can't buy anymore land?

Last but not least, I've heard that as harder dungeons get unlocked the easier ones will be even easier to beat. Is that true? Is it made true by making lower level gears more accessible or will the actual enemies be weakened or mechanics be tampered with? Because I find that the way it is now is perfect and by dumbing it down it will just reduce the fun.

All in all, it's been the best MMO I've ever played and I've been a fan of Final Fantasy since at least 10 years ago. Yoshi-P actually inspired me to try and become a game producer which can at least hope to be half as great as him. Thanks!
    (18)

8. 09-13-2013 07:50 PM
    Reason
    Already asked.

Player
    Character
    Captain Lalafist
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 82
    Will the Binding Coil of Bahamut continue in patch 2.1, or do we have to wait until 2.2 or 2.3?
    (15)

Player
    Character
    Tarutaru Kid
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 27
    [QUOTE=GurrenLagann;1256265]Can you make it so that you can hide Tank Armour (The one where you cannot equip helmets)? The armour I'm talking about is the one where you cannot equip helmet, like DL one. You cannot take it off whatsoever. I want to see my character's face.

Is it possible to just open up the helmet instead of taking out the entire armour if possible. Or in the future, maybe all head gears can have an animation applied like example. helmet visor flipped up, wizrds hat pushed to the back of the shoulder, etc that will be so cool!
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Daraia Nix
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50

New languages?

When will there be news about new languages​​? When can we play in Spanish?
    (4)
    Yo hablo español S-E ¿Por qué me ignoras?

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast