Character
    Lecompte Dusang
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50

Ultima FC Gaijin 300+ members

Hello Forum Goers,

I am the co-founder of an English speaking FC on Ultima that has discovered there is a member cap of 375 players. I purged all our inactives today and we have 20 - 40 slots. We are looking for active players who want to be part of our awesome community.

Our objective, long term, is to create a progressively superior group in terms of trade classes, gathering classes, raiders and community. Towards this end, I'm looking for those awesome few who want to be part of the creation.

All levels are welcome but if your interest is raiding, to join our Gaijin Raiders LS (must be part of the FC first of course) you must be: Level 50 and be willing to use the Mumble VoIP software. We are willing to help new players intent on raiding refine their technique and gear in order to be prepared for it. I will post our timeline to success below

I'll see you around Eorzea.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Lecompte Dusang
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Got a website up and running. http://gaijinfc.com

Working hard to post useful links and information -- everyone is welcome to contribute to it, not just FC members.
    (0)
    Last edited by Lecompte; 09-13-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lecompte Dusang
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    470 Members. We have 40 at 10+ days of inactivity. I'm going to purge them when we get 500 members to make room for more active folks. If they come back they can reapply and we'll figure it out.

We are mostly casual but do have a dedicated farming/raiding LS composed of FC members for those who are into more serious game play. Join today. When/if we hit 450 TRULY active members (no one left to purge) the FC will become application only. Requirement at that point will be being a "decent person," not a skill requirement .
    (0)
    "Only the shallow know themselves." - Oscar Wilde

Player
    Character
    Holy Belle
    World
    Ultima
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 39
    Gaijin is a wonderful place to call home on the Ultima server for English players. Constant FATE groups, very helpful Artifact Quest groups and other hard mode groups. All in all it is one of the best FCs on Ultima.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Avalon Albrook
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    It's also, simply put, very chatty. And I like that. Always interaction happening. Even when I'm not chiming in with something, I'm still usually giggling at someone's comment or learning a little something new.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lecompte Dusang
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    I just noticed that my icon now, cause I'm raiding on my dragoon, shows my 50 dragoon gear but says 50 warrior. Let the confusion begin.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Payne Blackthorne
    World
    Ultima
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    PST in game i want to join
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Holy Belle
    World
    Ultima
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 39
    Lecompte, can we get a list of the players with the ability to invite so new players know who to message if they cant get ahold of our active forum members?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lecompte Dusang
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    There are about 50 of them, all the Adepts. They are our most socially active players in the FC so it shouldn't be too hard to get in touch with one, I would say message a random person in the FC and you'll be able to get in an invite within 10 minutes. We have had people applying on the forums as well.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ziuz'ir Mewrilah
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I'm not level 50 yet, but I'd like to join your English Free Company. The base FC I apply in game right?
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast