Page 162 of 230 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2295
    Greetings,

In the future we will be addressing the feature that will allow for items to stack automatically when sorting.
    (49)
    Robert "Hvinire" Peeler - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Adol Giantbane
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyTopper View Post
    Link the show/hide headgear toggle to equipment sets. For example, if I choose to have it hidden on my lv 49 miner (because I hate how the mythril mesail makes me look like Bane), it will always be hidden whenever I switch to that equipment set, even if the equipment set I was switching from had the headgear visible.
    this would be great. I'm about 50/50 for the equipment sets that I want the helm visible vs. those where I don't want the sets visible. It's a minor hassle to reset after I swap sets.

On a related note, it would be great if /visor was incorporated into a UI toggle for those helms that support this feature. Just another small button next to show/hide helm would be awesome.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Min Min
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 1
    Cross server chatting:
    Allow us to talk to people we've met in dungeons that aren't on our server.
    This will benefit you, since we'll be making friends on other servers... Meaning you should see an increase in people using world transfer.
    My confusion is how are we meant to make friends on other worlds when it's impossible to talk to them outside of dungeons?

External interaction:
    A Lodestone App to sell/buy market wares, manage FCs/lists and use chats. This will allow the community to be more active in more ways than one, increase market use, while encouraging players to be more active on chats and promote a stronger community.

Mini games for non combat classes:
    What of those who want to take a break from fighting and are reaching cap?
    Offer an assortment of pub games such as cards (FF game themed) to bet and earn gil? For the gathering/crafting classes? Offer them the chance to test their skills with cook offs, fishing challenges... Promote a world outside of combat.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Saedrin Nightfury
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    Please implement Inventory "Disciple Sorting"... e.g. DoW/DoM/DoH/DoL will group separate from one another if this feature is enabled.

@Hvinire
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Eclipse Haven
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    1 of 2

1. Furniture cannot be mirrored. Please make function to reflect or mirror furniture for easier placement. It is very limiting to have a bed with a sideboard but you have to face it backwards in order for the beds to be open towards the middle.

2. A way to gain additional FC Bank slots.

3. Sort feature for FC, LS, Mail List

4. Bring back the ability to add people who are in instances to your friends list manually. This was ninja removed in the last patch.

5. Allow FC's to remove the "Are you sure you want to deposit/remove x item in/from Company Chest?" from FC bank interactions.
    (4)
    TMPST Est. 1.0
    Tempest Free Company of Hyperion

Player
    Character
    Saedrin Nightfury
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    - Auto-dismount when riding into city

^Implemented in 2.1.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eclipse Haven
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    2 of 2

6. Instead of removing pets from right click, allow there to be a setting you can change under character configuration.

7. Add new in game /codes for weapon sheathed and helmet display.

8. Add the ability to regulate your quest tracker. (I know this has been asked before.)

9. I haven't found an option for this but please allow guest passes into FC housing so if you have close friends in other FC's they can come in but it will still be closed to the general public, if you want.

10. Please add a more relaxed sitting position for Highlander Females.It is hard to look relaxed while on one knee. It would be nice if all races had multiple /dance and /sit options.
    (3)
    TMPST Est. 1.0
    Tempest Free Company of Hyperion

Player
    Character
    Saedrin Nightfury
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wizmo Thawizard
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

forced loot

Quote Originally Posted by Eekiki View Post
    Then why didn't you pass on it? You can still look at the thing while it's in the loot pool even after you pass.
    i had same prombleme but in my case got forced loot after 6 sec and i was reviving at the time there no real reason to have forced loot in ct but if u want last drop in wp that not your classe u have to wait 300 sec along even if u greed......................
    (1)

Greetings,

In patch 2.2, we will be making it so you can indicate the number of items you wish to store/retrieve on a retainer, instead of first having to split the current stack of items.
    (52)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 162 of 230 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 ... LastLast