Page 152 of 230 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2295
    Player
    Character
    Devante Weary
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 50
    Please make it so that teleport confirmation window doesn't have focus when it appears!

I can't tell you how many times I go to turn in the items for an item turn-in FATE at the last few seconds and hit enter and someone teleports right then and it teleports me away from my XP!
    (0)
    .x[ Devante ]x.

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Devante View Post
    Please make it so that teleport confirmation window doesn't have focus when it appears!

I can't tell you how many times I go to turn in the items for an item turn-in FATE at the last few seconds and hit enter and someone teleports right then and it teleports me away from my XP!
    Agreed. In more general terms, it should apply to any pop-up window. Anything that comes up when we didn't ourselves manually select to open it should not be given focus.

I've teleported accidentally before. I've turned down a trade request accidentally when someone was trying to give me a gift. (That time I was actually trying to respond thanking him for the offer, but instead of going to chat to send my message, the Enter went to the trade window as it opened and turned down the trade I was trying to accept.) I've also turned down invites accidentally. (At least I think it was an invite to something. I didn't really even get time to see the message of what it was the system turned down.)

If we didn't manually open something, then don't give it focus until we manually go to it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fabian Wafflemeister
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Today it happened to me that an RMT spammed me with /tell messages and then he instantly logged out making it impossible to /blist add <r> him in time.

Please make it so that you can blacklist offline people too. It gets annoying with RMTs
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Valia Rosa
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 71
    Please take away 'The' from dungeons listed in the auto-translate dictionary! It makes more sense to type 'Aurum' for Aurum Vale and hit tab than it does to type 'The' and scroll through all the dungeons listed that way. Thanks!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Sefiria Satara
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    Please add the cooldown on obtaining Timeworn Treasure Maps to the Timers list.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Crystal Rainbow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 80
    People are really happy with the Duty Roulette. I know you said that it will be changed but this change can't happen quick enough.

I only play with my wife. So the system, the extra gil, extra myth, are all lost to us.
    This is going to force us to do that many more runs for gil/myth then anyone playing solo. And what we can contribute to our FC is lost because we aren't getting that extra gil.
    (3)

Character
    Tiggy Te'al
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 53
    I love what you guys did with the teleport list. I love seeing the zone next to the name, but I have one nitpick about it. Right now it is listed as [Zone][Area][Price]. Could it instead be [Area][Zone][Price]? I'm more focused on what area I'm going to and that is augmented by knowing what zone it is. I generally don't enter the teleport list looking for a zone first and then determining what town that is. Make it feel weird when I'm using the list.
    (0)

Greetings,

The development team understands that there have been requests to mark the ground and that this would be a convenient feature to coordinate strategy and positioning during battle. This has even been brought up by the development team as an idea; however, they’d like to look into this carefully while keeping an eye on battle balance as it could influence the difficulty level of content.
    (22)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Chai Latte
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Please let us see Sacred Soil/Shadowflare on "limited effects" view. To see them now in patch 2.1, I now have to turn on full effects for me and my party members. This can literally be blinding and death inducing, in the case of Limit Break 3 from a SMN or BLM.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    It's nice that the crafting window will now show us both the number of NQ and the number of HQ items we have, but can we please get that info put into the item's tooltip window that we can see from anywhere? When I'm gathering, I want to know the total number of a given resource that I've gathered so far, but the tooltip only shows the number of NQ ones. When I'm selecting quest rewards, browsing NPC vendors, or checking the market board, I want to know if I already have an item, but the tooltip only shows me whether I have the NQ version of the item. Please add the number of HQ items to where the item tooltip already shows the number of NQ ones.
    (0)

Page 152 of 230 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast