Player
    Character
    Talia Renton
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70

For a Dear, Dear Certain Someone

Okay this has been a ten month long problem. I should have NEVER tried to befriend him, because obviously a five minute conversation means I'm in love with him. /rollseyes

He not only made a character and POORLY impersonated me (Talia Senton, if I remember correctly. His excuse was homage-related), but has been claiming me as his love and how I embrace love. Which is not true by a mile. A looooooong infinite mile (Yes, I know what I did there).

I have reported him on the Lodestone, and in game as well back in 1.0. Have him B-Listed on Beta, but he ended up banned and came back with another character. He's harassing my friends, who do not deserve this, mind you.

I am rewriting this because I was a little bit irate. Just a little. He'll be B-Listed, but I can't even remember if I can ignore him on the new Lodestone.

I was doing well ignoring posts for several months. Guess I'm going to have to report him one million more times.
    (15)
    Last edited by Leira_Raine; 07-22-2013 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Wanted to make more sense.
    C'est Vie ou Mort!

Player
    Character
    Connor Whelan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    You've kinda made it difficult for a reader to understand what the problem is.
    Is someone impersonating you, or your character? Or are you being harassed?
    Regardless of the case the best course of action would be to report the person on whatever medium they're using to do these things (forums, in game, social media etc)
    Hopefully SE or whoever will ban the person because nobody should feel threatened / uncomfortable on the forums or within the game.
    You'll get weird people throughout life in general, but you shouldn't let it get to you.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Neasa Vera
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    The less attention you give such people, the better. Blacklist, move on.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Talia Renton
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Don't get me wrong, I've been ignoring him to the best of my ability except for the continuous harassment on my blogs for over 10 months. Got his first character banned, second character pops up and still harasses me.

I feel like reporting him does nothing.

On Hyperion he is a bit famous for the wrong reasons - I'll admit that right there.

Now it's the point where not only is he harassing me, but my friends too. At least the venting helped. I feel better and that's all that matters.

Just so happened he hit a nerve today, that's all >.<

Augh you're right. Venting won't help in the end. Definitely want this down before he sees this *shakes her head*

Also rewrote the first post, considering it was incredibly vague.
    (2)
    Last edited by Leira_Raine; 07-22-2013 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Again, poor wording on my part.
    C'est Vie ou Mort!

Player
    Character
    Fiery Mojo
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    My sympathies that this is still going on Talia!
    (1)
    FFXIV player since 1.0 alpha, and still pretty terrible at this game. Thank the Twelve it's not actually hard like FFXI.

Player
    Character
    Estelomo Claustrada
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Oh no!
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teryaani View Post
    None of you are real. You're all just cats pounding on a keyboard, and using ELIZA software when in TS3/Vent.

Character
    Saskia Sinwolf
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 65
    Quote Originally Posted by Leira_Raine View Post
    Okay this has been a ten month long problem. I should have NEVER tried to befriend him, because obviously a five minute conversation means I'm in love with him. /rollseyes

He not only made a character and POORLY impersonated me (Talia Senton, if I remember correctly. His excuse was homage-related), but has been claiming me as his love and how I embrace love. Which is not true by a mile. A looooooong infinite mile (Yes, I know what I did there).

I have reported him on the Lodestone, and in game as well back in 1.0. Have him B-Listed on Beta, but he ended up banned and came back with another character. He's harassing my friends, who do not deserve this, mind you.

I am rewriting this because I was a little bit irate. Just a little. He'll be B-Listed, but I can't even remember if I can ignore him on the new Lodestone.

I was doing well ignoring posts for several months. Guess I'm going to have to report him one million more times.
    I don't mean to pry but after reading this I went to your blogs to see what you were talking about and I got to say I'm terribly sorry you have to go through this crap.
    I had my fair share of creepers but luckily mine got the hint, which yours is just flippin crazy imo (I'd hug you if I could! )
    And by all means, vent it DOES help trust me, you seem to be doing all you can & you seem to have good friends that have your back.
    Honestly, never realized that someone was such a creeper, just thought he was a weirdo.
    I believe phase 4 will have GMs idk how well they handle these situations but if he keeps pretty much stalking you, then I say bug the hell out of GMs and SE till you can game in peace.

Good luck to you & I hope you have a happier time in ARR ^_^b
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Don't know if you followed up with what Keith Dragoon offered you, but you can come here and we'll hide you away, no prob ;D

Aside from that, yeah, the guy has issues, and we all know him here on the forum as Bastok_Iamtheone. Though, all I personally could see was his posts on this forum, but that was more than enough for me to understand just how creepy this guy is.

I hope you find some peace in this situation ;/
    (3)
    Meow

Player
    Character
    Talia Renton
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Oi, I just need to look ahead and not bother. If he won't be banned, I'll just deal with the annoyances and shrug it off. I'm a fighter, after all.

It'd be so much easier to shove Gae Bolg through 'im. That's just my opinion.

Depending on the situation, I may make an escape character for the server, but I have too many friends on Hyperion and sadly they can't all come with. That's just insane XD. Sorry, but one Bastok isn't going to win against me in the end. If he drives me out of Hyperion, it only means he wins, and I refuse to let him do that.
    (6)
    C'est Vie ou Mort!

Player
    Character
    Vilhem Dijkstra
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Yah, if you need to take a break or something, do so, but I understand completely you have your community and friends there D: IF anything, just keep getting his characters banned xD
    (1)
    Meow

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast