Results 1 to 10 of 85

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Player
    Aluja89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    483
    Character
    Aluja Bright
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    What's frugal about a big ol' graphics update?
    I mean it's nice, but I don't put much value on it.

    I went through the tanks and they all basically boil down to "press my big button one more time".
    (2)

  2. #2
    Player
    4clubbedace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    384
    Character
    Viorel Amala
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluja89 View Post
    I mean it's nice, but I don't put much value on it.

    I went through the tanks and they all basically boil down to "press my big button one more time".
    That doesn't mean things are frugal, a graphics update isn't just a hit RTX button and and skadoosh
    (3)

  3. #3
    Player
    CaptainLagbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,522
    Character
    Rhaya Jakkya
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 100
    MNK, BLM and AST getting some reworking done... But aside from those, everyone is mostly just getting upgrades to some attacks and one new attack tied to their damage increasing CDs...
    (1)

  4. #4
    Player
    TheCount's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    236
    Character
    Warden Azem
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 97
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluja89 View Post
    I mean it's nice, but I don't put much value on it.

    I went through the tanks and they all basically boil down to "press my big button one more time".
    While as a tank main I agree that is disappointing, particularly as a DRK whom have needed changes for a long time now, that still doesn't mean the expansion is 'frugal'

    As the other one posted, a graphical update is more than just hitting a button. It does take effort.
    (1)