Player
    Character
    Kersch Schwarzer
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70

ARC/BRD Equipment guide (pre 50)

As the title states, I've searched high and low for a decent equipment guide for aspiring archers/bards working their way to 50, but any results are either extremely outdated or geared at end game or fully leveled BRDs.

I've managed to scrounge my way to level 30 with a hodge-podge of gear, but now that I've actually unlocked BRD I'm looking for a decent list of equipment for leveling from 30+ until I can manage AF/endgame gear. Anything would be appreciated, your current gear, suggested gear, best in slot etc. I just want an idea of what to look for, what to save for, and so on.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Chizumi Mooncleave
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Damn you weren't kidding, I looked up gear as well and the most I can do is give you advice on gear that's lvl 35. =/

here's a link to a really nice site http://ffxiv.mozk-tabetai.com/ If you want advice for gear that's lvl 35 I can help you there.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rau Berlioz
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Grab Nestpicker and the levelled tunic and used that til 50.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eemeefu View Post
    This thread is not a beautiful or unique snowflake.

Player
    Character
    Naomi Onisake
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rau View Post
    Grab Nestpicker and the levelled tunic and used that til 50.
    armor doesn't matter at all. i'd grab some level 35 NM gear, and worry only about your weapon/arrows. (arrows are debatable) update your acc rings if you're going solo. once you get to 35ish start doing grind parties. you shoudl be able to get 35-40 in a day or too. 40-45 in another day or two, and the join an SB party at 45 and finsih of fin a couple hours. after each grind session upgrade your weapon if you can. agian, level 35 NM gear shoudl really hold you off till 50 if you're grinding.

If you're taking the slower route, you may want to upgrade armor, you should get most of it through leves. anything with +dex and +pie will be fine.
    (0)