Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

Both of you guys should send a tell to Allistar Knightroad I believe he'll hook you up. I'd like to keep this thread current in case there are other players in NA that are seeking a LS in Ragnarok. Ragnorak is not a EU only server. Hope to see you guys in game and take care.
    (2)

Player

I'm a "West-Coast" player here, and joined this game only 2 weeks ago not knowing this was a "European Server", and would like to join one of these US LS"s here if possible! It's lonely playing bye my self not knowing anyone. "Cry's in corner"
    (0)
    Last edited by BattleCasque; 07-05-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Player

Quote Originally Posted by BattleCasque View Post
    I\\'m a "West-Coast" player here, and joined this game only 2 weeks ago not knowing this was a "European Server", and would like to join one of these US LS"s here if possible! It\\'s lonely playing bye my self not knowing anyone. "Cry\\'s in corner"
    Hit up Zagron Rehovic or Emberheart Foxmantle for a ls for Azeymas Wings, we're a fun bunch and lot of US players. 10pm est is our time we try to do stuff as a ls most, though many are on through the day doing that anyways.
    (0)

Player

Hello. I looked for you online but I guess I keep missing you. I'd like to join your linkshell if you're still looking for new members. I'll keep looking for you. I'm Tal Tobin in game. -T
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alucard Hellsing
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    USA|

Started playing in the middle of April.
    Looking for a Casual LS with aspirations for endgame.
    (0)
    Last edited by Sever; 07-13-2012 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Started in April not May

Player
    Character
    Kimugz Jaulsetx
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 50
    For the record there are plenty of NA players and NA LS's on Ragnorak. My friends and I came here from FF11 and made a social shell...about 10 people and we are all NA. I have been in parties with people that are all NA with the odd EU or JP player here and there. I originally played up until the tsunami knocked out the servers in Japan and the game wasn't all that great so I never got back. When I returned about 6 weeks ago I chose Ragnorak because of it being a new server and having less chance of a dead population with a lot of inactive accounts. BTW...if anyone wants to join our shell, right now it is social and small as we are all busy leveling up crafts and jobs...send tell in game. I will be more than happy to pearl you. No pressure...just people wanting to have fun doing leves and whatever comes to mind.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Asael K'ni'roux
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I apologize for not visiting the forums sooner...I have slowed down recruiting because I want to get our current members up to speed on the current events and stotylines...but still send me a /tell in game...you never know.
    (0)

Player

Hi, I'm currently an east coast player looking for a linkshell. I want to start getting to higher content, but would lOve to have some people to play with. Any open LS looking for players. I don't have the greatest time to play due to work but I'm usually on for 2 hours a day.
    (0)

Player

I just began here. I am a US player. I would love to join up and party with you guys
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kazaran Leeman
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    Howdy from Texas. Our LS has numerous people from the US/Canada and the region.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast