Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Zafeira Zhalwann
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    I always know which mob is going to run, so I always store tp before it happens, using a stunning move as it happens, and unload.

Oh it's loads of fun with GLA: Shield Bash then Riot Blade then Rage of Halone if you have it.

Oh wait, it's not fun.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saga Gemini
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyph View Post
    Fuck those leves.
    lol
    "Like!"
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zappo Wells
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 50
    Imagine you and your friends decide to head out into the country for a nice afternoon outdoors. You're hanging out and minding your own business when suddenly a sword-wielding maniac runs up and slaughters one of your friends. You try to help, but then another friend goes down and you're left alone with the phsycho who looks at you with murder in his eyes. You have two choices. Stay and die, or try to run and find help. Any halfway intelligent creature is going to run. After all, adventurers are nuts!
    (4)

Player

Some of us like them...if you don't like them don't do them. Removing content because you are annoyed is lame. That is all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rognis Vornel
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by casker View Post
    If the mob is running away to get his friends, and you kill him before he gets his friends, you shouldn't have to fight his damn friends
    I do like that idea very much.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Felix Valmont
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
    Imagine you and your friends decide to head out into the country for a nice afternoon outdoors. You're hanging out and minding your own business when suddenly a sword-wielding maniac runs up and slaughters one of your friends. You try to help, but then another friend goes down and you're left alone with the phsycho who looks at you with murder in his eyes. You have two choices. Stay and die, or try to run and find help. Any halfway intelligent creature is going to run. After all, adventurers are nuts!

i Loled thanks for that.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Quichy Sturmbruch
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 59
    Well guys to be honest, in the beginning/release of FFXIV it was kinda unexpected that they ran away.

well for me and others. and it felt really dynamic and it was in the end, because you didnt stay in one place. but i can understand, that you dislike them after hundreds of times.

but your suggestions arent also really helpful. "make it more dynamic" ah ok.. and how should they do this? make a real suggestion if you have one.

Quote Originally Posted by casker View Post
    If the mob is running away to get his friends, and you kill him before he gets his friends, you shouldn't have to fight his damn friends
    best point in here.

that would give you some kind of win feeling
    (2)
    Last edited by Tonkra; 06-26-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4