Player
    Character
    Nenebek Keene
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90

Ocean Fishing problem

My Lv 90 Fisher is unable to register for Embark on either Ruby Price or One River Ocean Fishing, I get the following message: "Party members who have not completed the main scenario quest "Stormblood" cannot embark upon this route". I have completed all 22 Fisher quests listed below, however I do still have an older quest "Feast of Famine" that I never got around finishing that's not listed. Could this be the hang up? if so, do I abandon the quest or just finish it?

https://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Fisher_Quests
    (0)
    Last edited by Nenebek; 06-03-2023 at 05:59 AM.

Player
    Character
    Maito A'
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Not really a technical issue.. You mention all the fishing quests done but how about the Main Scenario Quests? That is what the message is telling you. To finish the Stormblood MSQ, final quest being called Stormblood.

Feast of Famine isn't required for anything but just the joy of doing it (and a title).
    (4)

Good morning! Thank you for posting in the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

We apologize for any inconvenience that has occurred when playing Final Fantasy XIV. Unfortunately, the issue you are describing is not a technical issue. I will be moving this thread to “General Discussion".

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums!
    (0)