Player
    Character
    Bete Noire
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post
    Why does "what" someone is matter so much to you?

What about those who do have ambiguous genitalia at birth? Are you going to force them to live the mold that a doctor has randomly assigned them instead of allowing them to develop into their own person?

The world would be a better place if those obsessed with gender would turn their obsession over to fighting crime and violence instead of promoting it with their attacks on those who are different from what they demand they should be.
    Demanding? I demand nothing. What others do to mess with their own lives is not my problem, but I'll always tell you objective facts about biology when I discuss such topics. I look at reality, not illusions; I don't care about what exists inside your own mind and your subjective experiences. I care about objective facts that are perceived in the same way for everyone, no matter what you believe. People with ambiguous genitalia have genetical issue that leads to physical deformations; their body didn't worked as it was supposed to do, leading to deformities that aren't supposed to be there. This can be a development, hormonal or gene issue and it have nothing to do with people that believes to be the opposite sex, yet there's no biological origin and their bodies have nothing wrong. Those few individuals with actual hormonal issues should be treated by giving them the right ones to compensate their deficiency, not messing up with their biological balance even more. Everyone should live as the sex their genetic expression have created, but evidently its easier for humans to believe to be something they are not instead of accepting reality.
    (6)
    Last edited by psychoEclipse; 06-16-2023 at 11:05 PM.

I am the beast that FEASTS on your despair . . .

Player
    Character
    Athena Harbinger
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 80
    Oh boy its another troll thread!
    (2)
    "Luigi--playing dungeons and dragons with your imaginary friends doesn't count as work! LUI-GEE"- Vinny Vinesauce 2k15

Part of the minority that dislikes Zenos.
    --
    I also play as Eros Grehryss, and Bhen Sirius

Player
    Half-white, half-PoC, 2SLGBTQIA+, he/they, gender-questioning, poly/ace and also homoromantic
    Character
    Byregot Builder
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoEclipse View Post
    There's something called "sex differentiation" and, even if the cells starts to form as an undifferentiated zygote, most animals will inevitably develop genetic expressions towards ONE biological sex. Excluding genetic mutations or malformations, humans are male or female, no exceptions. I'm not gonna talk about animals that are actually hermaphrodites, because we are talking about humans and not slugs, so its pointless to even start that topic. In the end, your sex is determined by several biological factors and your mere beliefs will NEVER change what you are.
    Scientists disagree with you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eizen Aifread
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanMenII View Post
    Scientists disagree with you.
    Those scientists who agree with you happen to invest on prodution of chemicals that transition one's sex
    (9)
    Last edited by Aword3213; 06-16-2023 at 08:30 PM.

Player
    Character
    Venjiwenji Lala
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanMenII View Post
    A lot of systems in FF14 are not non-binary friendly. For example, you are forced to be referred to as HE or SHE in the story. Some people prefer to be referred to as they, which is not currently an option. People who are genderfluid may wish to change their pronouns occasionally. Right now that requires paying $10 each time.
    Or make a male character AND a female character, and should your pronoun mood change, log to the character that suits that day's pronoun mood the best? Free of charge.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aergrael Iyrnrael
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aword3213 View Post
    Those scientists who agree with you happen to invest on prodution of chemicals that transition one's sex
    Those are called frogs and naturaly happen in nature when 1 of the genders is severely lacking in their environment. And when doing so their expression changes with it as reproduction is still key. And thats where any current human transgender faces a wall: they cant reproduce after the transition. And thats where nature says its bad.

And to me that is enough reason to NOT promote such things in game, displaying it as existing (like some npcs) is fine. But do not give that as a selection option from the start, as that will show it as being normal. While it isnt. Being accepted isnt the same as pushing your own ideology. People accept your choise as it wont affect them, but very likely will not accept your ideas on how it should be, as that would affect them.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mosha Mina
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by UkcsAlias View Post
    And thats where any current human transgender faces a wall: they cant reproduce after the transition. And thats where nature says its bad.
    That isn't strictly true speaking from the MtF side infertility is common yes but not an absolute nor is it always permanent
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renathras View Post
    Wrong answer, McFly.

Try again.

Player
    Character
    Viktor Fontaine
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 80
    there's a plugin that will replace your character's pronouns with gender neutral ones
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Bete Noire
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by grinkdaboy View Post
    there's a plugin that will replace your character's pronouns with gender neutral ones
    3rd party softwares, plugins and addons are against the ToS, remember that.
    (6)

I am the beast that FEASTS on your despair . . .

Character
    Morgan Blackhart
    World
    Maduin
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    so what are people now computer generated programs?
    (2)

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast