Player
    Character
    Celes Bradford
    World
    Typhon
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90

(Suggestion) Add the option to hide ears and tails.

So that a ridiculous amount of clipping issues can be solved without need to spend months remaking the armors.

Bonus point if you add a switch between a long hair and short hair. So that the hair clipping with some armors is avoided.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Relnoria Thelysea
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    At first, people might think this is a useless idea.

But, if you think about it twice, that actually make sense. Some armor are not designed to have a tail appearing. For exemple, any type of Dress-like armor, OR even armor with a Cape behind. Tails should never go through this.

So I'll vouch for that option
    (0)

Player
    Character
    F'iel Tana
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I'd love if this were a toggle to also allow showing tail and ears on gear that disables it by default giving the option whether the clip is acceptable or not on each piece to players.

Quote Originally Posted by rxantos View Post
    Bonus point if you add a switch between a long hair and short hair. So that the hair clipping with some armors is avoided.
    Yes, this! Perhaps add hairstyles to glam plates.
    (0)
    Last edited by Fiel_Tana; 06-06-2023 at 02:23 AM.

Player
    Character
    Zakuyia Shizyuie
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Ok so as a Cat girl player...man I can only imagine how painful it is to have your tail forcefully shoved inside tight armor o. o it could work but you know that would be hella awkard for Vieara so do they idk CUT OFF THEIR EARS... like how they gonna tuck them bad bois inside the small space helm?
    (2)

You open the door theres nothing in sight. You close the door wondering whats in sight. But lets be honest its probably gonna just let you down.