Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90

Loved the Omnicron Tribe (Spoilers?)

Spoiler warning vaguely, like not really MSQ but uh.. given where the tribe is located I guess if you haven't beat EW and are sensitive, just a warning lol.

Just wanted to say I loved the Omnicron Tribe quests, the other tribes were fun too, and in general I enjoy the beast tribes in expansions*, but just wanted to say the whole visual, musical, and story elements of the quest were really good and would have easily, imo, felt it indistinguishable from just doing some of the best of MSQ (aside from the obvious casual beast tribe cadence and lack of world ending crisis lol).

The remix of the main zone Elysion adds a lot, the zone itself looks great, and it's meaning is just lots of fun, with the whole story element and café bringing people together cute.

I am a bit sad there isn't going to be more reasons to go there soon. One of the few places I've just hung out in for absolutely no other reason than to just stand there for a bit (I mean there are a few, but usually I'm in a location for a gameplay reason and not because I'd like to be in an area).

I think it's my favorite beast tribe so far.

Asides:

*It is a reason why I have suggested things like custom deliveries have where certain tribes have elevated bonuses (on a cycle different tribes have their rewards scale to the occasion, encouraging back tracking for increased value / diversity), using tokens to continue building the areas as either old-content revitalization (encouraging to go back), or as a different progress style, or more powerfully using old tribes to accelerate / make relic progress more steadily (once they're old).

I know it's a long shot and I'm already enjoying the Island (Sanctuary), so it's not a negative based comment, but one aside idea I had suggested for allowing players to choose zone themes, without having to reskin the entire Island (as there is just the fun of owning places in different scenery), is adding additional lands you can explore and obtain items from (for Island content), but also optionally place some hub buildings (like command center, perhaps a sort of cozy house that connects to an apartment, etc)... If that hub/outpost idea ever happened I'd like to visit my Elysion (previous mentions were Azim Steppe, Amaruot, Elpis, Thanalan Oasis).
    (3)
    Last edited by Shougun; 05-30-2023 at 05:06 PM.