Character
    Budew Hands
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90

[Suggestion] Separate Target Info (Status) into Others/Your Own

Hi ! I'd like for two things to happen for Target Info (Status) :

1) Let us separate our own debuffs from others' debuffs.
    Like how status info can be split into 3 categories (others, enfeeblements, and enhancements), I want target info to be split into two (your own and others).
    2) I'd like to be able to adjust the layout of the target info.
    Since status info can be changed to be left/right-justified as well changing the size from 5x4 to 20x1 etc. I'd like for this to be implemented for target info as well.
    Tracking debuffs can get annoying, but I can't justify using "Display only detrimental effects you inflict" since I find it important to align raid buffs (and the ability to see chain strat, etc. on the boss is vital). Also, I'm sure healers would find seeing reprisal, feint, addle, etc. on the boss important as well.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Hols Svalholt
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    I would appreciate having this added as well.

I want to be able to see my own debuffs more clearly but I also want to be able to see all the other debuffs that have been applied by everyone else. Currently, I have to choose only one.

I'm hoping it would be possible to separate the debuffs I apply to a target and make it larger, so I can put it somewhere where I can see better without it taking up a large area because other debuffs are also included...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Budew View Post
    Since status info can be changed to be left/right-justified as well changing the size from 5x4 to 20x1 etc. I'd like for this to be implemented for target info as well.
    This would be extremely useful. You'd be able to, e.g., put your debuffs right next to notyour debuffs and have them grow in opposite directions, so that the demarcation is always in the same place--no more having to read the bar to see where your buffs stop and others' start.
    (0)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour