Character
    Caimie Tsukino
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90

Patch 6.4 new gathered mats time and location

3850 perception required
    >4000 perception --> Boon 30% bonus (random)
    >3900 gathering --> Yield bonus (random)
    >900 GP --> Integrity bonus (random)

Lovingbloom (BTN)
    12:00, Mare (Bestways) (25.7, 20.1)

Dark Cherry Log (BTN)
    2:00, Labyrinthos (Aporia) (18.1, 35.5)

Softsilver Ore (MIN)
    4:00, Ultima Thule (Reah) (16.7, 29.6)

Maghemite (MIN)
    6:00, Thavnair (Palaka) (24.7, 13.6)

Raw Spodumene (MIN)
    8:00, Elpis (Anagnorisis) (30.0, 17.7)

Field Mustard (BTN)
    10:00, Garlemald (any) (18.0, 12.7)

For the new Concentrated Glioaether from Aetherial Reduction:

Prime/Sublime Chloroschist (4000 perception required)
    10:00, Labyrinthos (Aporia) (10.8, 21.2)
    (Aetherial Reduction gains: Water Crystals & Water Clusters)

Prime/Sublime Haritaki (4000 perception required)
    12:00, Thavnair (Yedlihmad) (28.7, 27.7)
    (Aetherial Reduction gains: Fire Crystals & Fire Clusters)

3983 gathering = 7% chance of obtaining Sublime grade
    3923 gathering = 5% chance of obtaining Sublime grade
    (3)
    Last edited by Caimie_Tsukino; 05-24-2023 at 07:07 PM.

“The best crafter is not the one with the best stats, but the one who makes the best use of one’s stats” – By Caimie Tsukino

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Has anyone figured out the GP cost for +2 integrity/gathering attempt? I'm only getting +1 at 900 GP though I might play with food.

I'm also curious about the breakpoint for +2 on Bountiful Harvest/Yield. I'm getting it but wondering how much Gathering I could give up to play with other stats.

I may try to experiment later today to figure them out but thought I'd ask in case someone else has already done the work.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Caimie Tsukino
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post
    SNIP
    That seems completely random to me... I've been getting both +1 and +2 with the same stats... Maybe there's just no breakpoint.
    (0)

“The best crafter is not the one with the best stats, but the one who makes the best use of one’s stats” – By Caimie Tsukino

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    After playing around with my melds, this is what I came up with. Bonuses for me were consistent with the numbers listed so I was always getting +1 integrity under 950 and always +2 if I was =>950.

Bonus Yield:
    +1 - 3900 Gathering
    +2 - ?? Gathering (will play with this number at a later date on one of my alts if no else shares it before then)
    +3 - 4100 Gathering

Bonus Boon
    +30% - 4000 Perception

Bonus Integrity/Attempts
    +1 900 GP
    +2 950 GP

I was still getting +2 with BH/BY II at 4091 Gathering so I'm not going to worry about that breakpoint since I plan to stick with at least 4100 for the node yield bonus.

I'll probably adjust my melds to hit 4k Perception, 895 GP then get as much Gathering as I can (4100 isn't that hard to hit with Indagator) for Sublimes. HQ Yakow Moussaka will get me to 950 GP.

edit: ended up at 4076 gathering, 4000 Perception, 895 GP, or 4136/4000/950 with the HQ Moussaka. Was too tired to figure out max efficiency on my melds so I probably could have adjust somewhere to squeeze out a bit more Gathering but I'm happy enough with this. If anyone is curious, the Sublime rate at 4136 is 12%.
    (2)
    Last edited by Jojoya; 05-25-2023 at 01:02 PM.

Player
    Character
    Caimie Tsukino
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Interesting... I wonder which one is better though... Would the yield bonus be better or would the attempts bonus be better when gathering for the raw mats.
    Obviously if gathering the collectable, the attempts will be better. But I'm not sure about the raw mats for crafting.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Caimie_Tsukino View Post
    Interesting... I wonder which one is better though... Would the yield bonus be better or would the attempts bonus be better when gathering for the raw mats.
    Obviously if gathering the collectable, the attempts will be better. But I'm not sure about the raw mats for crafting.
    Yield bonus would always end up better if you have to choose between 4100 Gathering and 950 GP. Yield bonus increasing from +2 to +3 is guaranteed extra 6 per node while the extra gathering attempt is only an additional 3 (or 4 if boon procs). It feels like a pretty even split between getting the +yield bonus, +attempt bonus or no second bonus at all (I wasn't tracking frequency of the second bonus types).

Edit:
    Set up a set on a second character with 4140 Gathering, 3889 Perception and 924 GP. I'm using HQ Sideritis Cookie to reach 4003 Perception and 954 GP. If I use HQ Kalamarakia Tiganita I reach 4204 Gathering, 4026 Perception and 924 GP. 924 GP is still sufficient to get +2 integrity on the Prime/Sublime nodes and Sublime chance increases to 14%. This gives me the best of both as I can switch foods depending on whether I'm after crafting materials or glioaethers.

I think 900 GP was enough to get the +2 integrity on the now Prime/Sublime nodes in 6.3 so I'll check with my other character then look for a high Gathering food (Carrot Nibbles for cheap?) to use if so. There's no doubt more tinkering that can be done to create an optimal set that will cover both types of gathering and get the best Gathering value for Sublime chance.

Edit 2:
    Condition for +2 integrity on the Sublime nodes is 4100 Gathering (how convenient!)

Now working on finding the Concentrated Aqueous Glioaether. It comes from The fury's Aegis caught at The Mover Beta in Labyrinthos. So far Teamcraft is reporting the bait is Leech and catches have been reported between 4pm and 7pm. It's medium tug with short bite time (<10 seconds).

Edit: caught 2 The Fury's Aegis shortly after 4pm using Leech. One was 287, the other was 293. Got 2 Concentrated Aqueous Glioaether from each.
    (3)
    Last edited by Jojoya; 05-26-2023 at 08:21 AM.