Character
    Kira Arias
    World
    Raiden
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Character does not appear on Lodestone after data center transfer

Hello,
    On 04/28 I made the world transfer of my main Kira Arias from Goblin/Crystal/NA to Raiden/Light/EU (I'm EU, Italy).
    The transfer was successful and I've played Raiden normally ever since, however the character disappeared from my Lodestone character list and hasn't reappeared since; at first she didn't even go to the companion app but now it's reappeared where it says right server too.
    I have two other characters who are present on the Lodestone though: another Kira Arias on Alpha/Light and my older but now neglected Kira Yun on Ragnarok/Chaos.
    I have seen that others have had this problem when transferring between NA-EU and vice versa but within a week it seems to them that it has been fixed, I have been over a week and still on the Lodestone site I only have the other two characters
    (0)

Player
    Character
    W'kepaga Amih
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Try logging in to the Mogstation and see if you can find the Character in the list, if the name is in grey with no link then you'll have to wait some time for it to show up in the Search.

If the name is in blue you can hover your mouse cursor over it to see the characters ID in the URL (character/0000 <unique number), you should be able to copy and paste the url or click it to see the characters lodestone page.

If you already have your characters lodestone link you should be able to check it that way, usually the search function is the issue (ala searching the name yields no results).

You could also try logging in to the FFXIV Online store (lodestone has link) and add something to your cart, try to select Kira Arias (Raiden) in the character list and check the characters URL if it shows in blue.
    If it wont let you select that character at all, you just have to wait, unfortunately.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kira Arias
    World
    Raiden
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Both on Mogstation and the online store it appears without problems (and in blue), but if I press to open the linked lodestone page or copy the id from the link it tells me page not found; not even trying the player search function on the lodestone does it find it. I'll try to wait...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    W'kepaga Amih
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 1
    Only other thing I can think of is, try logging in to the Lodestone EU ver.

https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/

Google only shows your Lodestone for that Character name on the NA (and its also dead-link) version so maybe it's because you used that, usually it shows both NA and EU, but then again I login to both so I thought maybe that is why...

It says Kira Arias on Goblin (Crystal).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kira Arias
    World
    Raiden
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I already on lodestone EU
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kira Arias
    World
    Raiden
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Which then also here on the fourm gives it to me right on Raiden
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kira Arias
    World
    Raiden
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Ok fine, it's finally reappeared on the Lodestone!
    (0)

Greetings Kira_Yun!

I'm happy to hear that that your issue has been resolved.

This thread will be moved to the 'Closed Concerns' sub forum as a result.
    (0)