Player
    Character
    Mela'nia Dawnfried
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90

Challenge Log should reward bi-color gemstones

It feels odd to me that doing the FATE challenge log entries don't reward any bi-color gemstones at all. You have to do so many FATEs to get anything, it would make the grind just a tiny bit more bearable and actually feel somewhat rewarded for finishing these entries—especially while at max level.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyzby View Post
    It feels odd to me that doing the FATE challenge log entries don't reward any bi-color gemstones at all. You have to do so many FATEs to get anything, it would make the grind just a tiny bit more bearable and actually feel somewhat rewarded for finishing these entries—especially while at max level.
    Not all FATEs reward bi-color gemstones. I doubt SE would want players who complete the FATE challenges by doing the level 5-10 in the Shroud to be rewarded that way.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Viz Vale
    World
    Spriggan
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post
    Not all FATEs reward bi-color gemstones. I doubt SE would want players who complete the FATE challenges by doing the level 5-10 in the Shroud to be rewarded that way.
    On my server most do FATEs in the starting areas when they have a low level class or they do FATEs in ShB or EW areas. The FATEs in between are dead. FATEs are already really easy so i don't think giving bi-color gemstones in the challenge log entries would break anything. Plus there are some things like the mount that just cost way to much for what you earn. A mount for the bots
    (1)
    Will put you on ignore if you can't form a logical argument but argue nonetheless

Player
    Character
    Larc Grumbles
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 90
    This is a great idea. Even if they never extend Bi-Color gemstones to pre-Shadowbringers areas, where they were introduced, they could simply add it as an additional award once a player reaches these zones.

It would be simple to implement and would provide incentive for players that are otherwise done gaining EXP to go out into the often dead zones of the game a little bit every week, even if only slightly.
    (0)