Purrsephone Nyx
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90

Bring BACK glaives of the dark princess, NOW

DO IT. Thats it. Please?

this one:
    But for real, am i the only one who thinks dancer gets WAY too little love? i have dancer main and i feel like theres no good glams for dancer (except casaque which im so tired of, and the EW outfit which i personally never liked) and very little pretty weapons. I mean, the new deep doungeon dnc weapon, i hate it. The manderville dnc weapon, i hate it. They're chunky and ugly imo, and i respect if someone else like them, but im sure everyone can agree that theres too little options for dancer and very little variation in them. its just an ugly plate again.
    I want fans, i want fancy stuff. Different stuff. Not everything has to be the same. SO please, bring back the glaives of the dark princess, bc they had something unique to them. And also, please add more options im a dnc main but im bored to death of the weapons and the armor. I have worn the casaque for a year, and i have switched between padjali weapon and laws order weapon. They're both stunning, but im tired of them and want a more dark option.(like the princess glaives)

Theres so many different types of dance, latin dance, belly dance, ect. Please add items, armor and weapons, that fit different types of dance. Theres alot to work with here. So yeah. Please do that.

pictures of stuff mentioned:

excamples of weapons i want

a weapon like the hawaiian flame dancers would be cool.

(0)
    Last edited by Rikizza; 03-21-2023 at 09:22 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sililos Sanura
    World
    Sophia
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Dont mean to necro, but posting in this seems better than making a fresh post on the same thing.

Please give us a way of getting these weapons again.
    And +1 to DNCers being neglected by SE in a big way.
    Almost all Aiming outfits appear to be made with Bard and Mech in mind not DNC.
    (0)