I really love Triple Triad and like to collect the cards, but it doesn't really feel like there's an easy way to enjoy casual matches between friends. While you can challenge your friends out in the world or at your FC house, you're restricted to a total of 5 card loadouts and the recommended button, which always yields the same result.

There's only so much enjoyment you could get out of using the same decks over and over, so I'd like to propose a couple different solutions to making Triple Triad a minigame that's easier to play with your friends.

Option A is to introduce draft play, where you can challenge your friend to a draft match like with open tournaments. This includes the option to select between three sets of rules as well as random cards ranked 1-5 based on which cards have been collected by both players. It's possible something like this might need to be restricted to the battlehall, but even just adding that functionally would be a nice way to play more actively with friends, and also encourages collecting more cards to spice up the gameplay.

Option B is simply to add the option to use a random hand, where a random card of each rank is chosen for you from the cards you've collected. This would be easier to do anywhere in the world as it could function similarly to the recommended option.

Either of these would add a lot more replayability to Triple Triad, and I really hope something like this can be introduced in the future.