Player
    Character
    Dew Droppe
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90

Lodestone + companion app issue

Alright, so... I will be the first to admit that this is *probably* human error somehow because, to be frank, I'm a disaster gremlin.

*Moving on*... My gear has updated in Lodestone but not in a visual sense, meaning that it lists what I have equipped but doesn't show it. It's also not showing on the companion app.

I have my SCH as my class at the moment, and she is equipped with Cryptlurker gear and that gear has had a glamour put on it to reflect the demonic glamour set.

Currently, on both the Lodestone and the companion app, it's still showing my Wild Rose glamour set, despite the fact that the Lodestone has updated to show the current gear that I have equipped (complete with the current glamour).

I've tried clearing both cache and cookies, as well as updating character data in the app and even going so far as to clear the data on the app, but neither have showed anything different.

I'm not sure if it's related or not, but I will say that I manually glamoured my items (with the Wild Rose set) before equipping the Demonic set via the glamour plate interface. Furthermore, the little plus on the gear (with the exception of the weapon and earrings) are showing up as greyish-black, rather than black with a red outline.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dew Droppe
    World
    Seraph
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Never mind! Aesthetic updated, finally. Sorry!
    (0)