Player
    Character
    Aya Blanche
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90

Orthos Gulo Gulo's Savage Swipe is bugged on Eureka Orthos ~75f

Orthos Gulo Gulo's The Killing Paw attack is bugged. The second untelegraphed attack, Savage Swipe, sometimes happens without warning.

Date & Time: March 10, 2023 11:40 A.M. EST
    Frequency: Once
    World name: Excalibur
    Character name: Aya Blanche@Excalibur
    Retainer name: N/A
    NPC name: N/A
    Monster name: Orthos Gulo Gulo
    Class/Level: Warrior/90
    Party or solo: Solo
    In-game time: N/A
    Area and coordinates: Eureka Orthos, 75F
    Housing: N/A
    Steps:
    1. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1761134100
    2. Watch the video.
    3. Orthos Gulo Gulo finished casting The Killing Paw at 0:26 (while under Lethargy).
    4. The second part of that attack should have been cast in the same direction right after The Killing Paw, but it didn't.
    5. A few seconds later, the second part of the attack (Savage Swipe) came without warning at 0:47 and one-shot me. This was after the mob had changed direction and auto-attacked several times.
    6. I don't know if this is due to the Lethargy Protomander, since I used one at 0:05 during the first midcast of The Killing Paw, and it went on to properly resolve the second attack (Savage Swipe).
    7. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1760328171
    8. Someone else's perspective. Savage Swipe happened without Lethargy.
    9. In this vod at 0:11 The Killing Paw resolved, the mob didn't do the second swipe, and chased down the character from across the room.
    10. At 0:17 the second part of the attack, Savage Swipe, came out and killed him. It almost looks like the second attack can be queued as part of the mob's basic attack, and will kill someone as soon as they catch up with them.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ash Primordial
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Yeah it's because of the Lethargy Pomander, arms length seems to do the same. In the other video I think it was that npc helper that petrified the mob and thus delayed the second swing. Once the mob is out of cc again it will try to execute it again, but seems like because of the distance traveled and time past, it prioritized the second casted swing first, before catching up. Some other mobs do the same, I can't remember which one maybe that horse that charges and you stun it, and once its out of cc it will still do the finisher. Some wonky coding for sure
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Flufferbut Butterbuns
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    https://www.twitch.tv/joonclancy/cli...ka8bawmLqRU0Nx

Another clip but Lethargy, petrification, or distance was not involved.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ash Primordial
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    That autoattack prioritization before the 2nd swipe. lol
    Maybe it's a side effect of making the mobs unspinnable, force facing them to the target at certain server ticks, instead of delaying that autoattack, but then the question comes up why its not happening more often. I guess there is a second to press holmgang, but looks more like a bug now. I doubt the speed buff from the floor that got cleansed, had any effect on it.
    (0)